Chapter 5

Gulf's POV:

"how is that, your Dada will take you now? are you moving to manila? how about me? how's Bow? for sure, Vanny will be happy because Bow and you will be separated from each other. We will miss you bro." Techno sad said as we eat today at the Canteen.

its really very advanced to think. nothing is happening yet, but if he can think, he can imagine him guessing.

"don't think in advance. not even happening yet. Dada probably didn't know we knew him yet, and he also didn't know where we were. then if he knew, we would have been together for a long time." I told him. Only he knows the truth. because the talkative Gab told him.

since we found out the truth, the house became even happier. i mean because of Gab, he always cheers dad when it wins the awarding. he is not an actor but he receives an award because he is the richest ceo at his young age. we also always look forward to Dada's tv interviews on TV.

and now, we know that he is the owner of the resort he built near our place, destiny has made way for us to meet.

enough of the seven years we have been separated from him. I also can't blame Mama for what he did before. if I was in his position I would do the same.

I once read his diary that I didn't intend to see when I was hanging out in his room. and there I learned of all his sufferings when he was young. and I admire him even more because of all that he has gone through in life he fights, not only for himself, but also for us.

we are also happy that Dada always says that he misses his children, and that's us. I was happy because I thought he forgot about us because he had a child with someone else.

Mama also said that Dada hates appearing in TV interviews, not because he's shy, but because he's just uncomfortable. but he did that for us, and even though he doesn't see us now, I feel the longing and when he loves us.

we always ask for Uncle Mild's favor to ask for autographs and magazines from Dada himself, as well as their selfies.

nothing, we just want to collect magazines related to dada, maybe because we miss her. and we feel that when we have that we are close to him.

we laugh because of uncle Milf's stories. who is mistaken, that he likes  Dada because he always goes to his office just to ask for magazines and autographs.

He also once confronted uncle Art and were jealous of him and told him to stay away from Dada. so he wore his wedding ring with Uncle Champ to say he was married.

it is true that he is married. but he was more afraid that for whom he was giving the requested autographs and magazines. he just said that Dada has fans. so he was scared because dada said he wanted to meet us.

so there, we stopped what we were doing. and until now dada has been in contact with uncle that he wants to meet whoever admires him.

Ate Megan, Mama Ne and kuya Dylan, and Kuya alexis and ate bibang also visited us once. they were the ones in the orphanage with Mama then.

and to this day they ask for forgiveness because if it were not for them, we would not be separated from Dada. because they are too ashamed and look with gratitude for what Mama did then.

Ate Megan also told us that when we left the mansion, Mama Ne stopped Mama from doing it, but Mama was stubborn. they have been mama's family since her parents left her outside mama Ne's orphanage.

by now, they have a family of their own, and Mama Ne is already old. when on vacation we visit her in her house once a year.

my mind came back to reality when Techno suddenly hit me on the head.

" you've been an dumfounded there, what are you thinking. huh? Bow said, if we can just do the project at your house. So ate Kira help us too." He said and he wink at me.

I already know these kind of Techno winks. he crushed ate Kira. I only found out when I heard that he was talking to himself and pretended to be talking to ate Kira.

"Is it okay to you Gulf?"

Ahhh.... the sweetness in the ear when he calls my name. it's nice to hear every day.

"Sure why not?" As I said. I also like that idea, so that Bow and I bond with each other.

from a distance I could see that Vanny looked at me badly. a week has passed since what happened that day, I have never heard of them bullying our fellow students, and the rumor is that they have apologized to all the students they bullied.

I know JM, even though he's not my classmate but he's the only one who owns a resort that is also close to Dada's resort. He is one of matatalino na studyante sa buong school. He is also a friend that I don't even know but is familiar to me. but now he said he went to manila and lived there for good.

I immediately stood up because I also remembered that I still needed to talk to him about what he had said the day before.

"where are you going? you haven't finished eating yet." Techno asked me.

" I'll just talk to JM." As I said and I couldn't wait for what he would say next when I came out of the canteen.

who is the husband he is referring to? I have a husband? I only have one in mind.

Hmmmmm..... 🤔🤔🤔🤔