Chapter 46

Mew couldn't contact Gulf. it's late but he's not there yet. he knew that Gulf's class was dismissed early he also knows that he is angry with him. so he went home early and prepared dinner for his peace offering. he is happy because they no longer has to hide their relationship from their family.

He was scolded earlier, but nothing compares to how happy he is now.. But it was replaced by nervousness and worry because Gulf was not there yet. He called Gulf's condo but the receptionist said he came at noon but left immediately.

He also didn't want to ask Type and Tharn because he didn't want Gulf to get even more angry with him.

He waited and waited until he didn't realize that he had fallen asleep.

Mew woke up because of the sun's rays hitting his face. He immediately stood up and looked at the clock. His eyes widened as it was almost noon. He immediately went to the room to see if Gulf had come. But a cold room from the air conditioner greeted him.

He was starting to lose patience especially when he saw the food he had prepared from last night that had not even been touched.

So he tried to call Gulf again but couldn't reach.So he threw all the food from the table and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he showered and got dressed, he immediately left his condo and went to the parking lot. After getting into his car, he drove to Gulf's school.

There were some students who knew him and said that Gulf did not enter. That's when he found out that he went to the bar last night because he celebrated after they finished their thesis defense.

He was just calming himself even though he was shaking with anger at Gulf. He was walking down the corridor when he met Darell.

He cringed even more when Darell just grinned at him. He ignored it when Darell suddenly spoke.

"Is Gulf what you are looking for?" Mew immediately turned to him with glaring eyes staring at him.

"You don't care who I'm looking for in the whole campus. Even if I'm looking for the devil, it's none of your business."

"Oh! Chill men! Just calm down. okay?Well," Then Darell approached Mew. "Gulf is beautiful. And people like him just suit me.We were together last night. And do you know what happened? We------" Darell couldn't finish what he was going to say when Mew suddenly punched him.

They immediately caught the attention of the students there. And because Mew didn't care, he beat Darell even more The guards and JM just stopped pulling them away.

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!" while struggling in JM's grip. "BULLSH*T! LET ME GO. I WILL KILL THIS SON OF THE B*TCH!" He shout.

There were only five of them in the corridor. JM, Mew, Darell and two guards. The students who saw the incident were quickly dismissed by other guards and those who took the video of that incident were immediately confiscated.

Darell forced himself to stand up and closed his eyes because of the pain he felt from Mew's punches. He tasted his own blood. He laughed out loud.

"Why? Don't you believe? I'm not talking unfinished. Do you want to prove it? Here, watch it" And Darell reached for his phone and showed it to Mew.

Mew couldn't believe what he saw. He seemed weak. He was depressed. He could no longer feel his legs. He didn't realize he was crying.

He immediately struggled in his grip and he grabbed Darell in many punches.

"I WILL KILL YOU! YOU SON OF THE B*TCH!!" He punched Darell again and again He is so strong that the guards have a hard time weaning them. until he weakened and JM immediately separated them again.

She was crying looking at JM. JM didn't know what to do so he immediately hugged his friend.

Don't give in to what Darell says. You know Gulf better than him. Listen to his side first. Whatever video we've seen, something isn't right. For now, let's find Gulf and you two need to talk.

Mew looked at him.  "I do not know what to do. I don't do anything bad for him to do to me." He said And even without strength he stood up. He approached Darell who was sitting on the floor while weak from the bruises he had received.

"You messed the wrong person." It whispered and He even gave another punch and a kick to the stomach And then he left the place. JM approached Darell with a grin.

"Advance rest in peace immediately brad!" And he punched Darell in the stomach and then left. Darell was carried by two guards who was weak and almost unrecognizable due to the wounds sustained from the beating.

------------------

Gulf is still crying. he just woke up because he passed out earlier due to crying.  His friends are very worried about him. Gulf told everything that happened. and he was afraid that Mew would find out. So he is now hiding in Tine's Former house.

He almost jumped off the bridge because he didn't know what to do. Fortunately, Boat passed by while jogging and he was rescued.

Everyone was very surprised by Gulf's story. Especially since it has a video. Gulf is very ashamed of what happened. He doesn't know how he led to this. He doesn't remember anything that happened that night. He can no longer face his family. Especially Mew who he now knows is at school and looking for him.

And your cute Author doesn't even know where this story is going. Charrr! Hahaha 🤣🤭✌️ Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 👋 it's just a short update. Hehehe  I hang this chapter first. I hope you can forgive me.✌️😁 Let's think together what happened that night. The flashback next! Stay tuned.😚 GN 💓😴🛌💤