Chapter 54

"D-Darell?" I said surprised.

"M-Mew! H-help...h-help m-me p-pleaseeee!" He said crying.

I do not know what to do. he was covered in wounds from head to toe, he was only wearing underwear and his lip was cracked. Both of his eyes also have black eyes obviously tortured. I looked at grandpa.  He just smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Even though I'm far away from you, I'm still watching over you. And whoever dares to hurt you and the people you love, will surely be punished by me." He stared at Darell who sobbing quietly.

I do not know what to do. I'm starting to hate this person again. If it wasn't for him, Gulf and I are fine now and he is now with me traveling here.

I approached him and grabbed his hair and pulled it. He groaned from the pain of what I did and he was crying loudly.

"M-Mew p-please.... H-help me.... I have no fault with them. Everything is gone for me. Gulf's family has already destroyed all my parents' busineses. My Mom hated me and dad was in jail. I didn't mean to do that to Gulf... Arrghhh!"
I punched him again and again until my hand went numb.

"You didn't mean it?But you touched my boyfriend unconsciously.And you say you didn't mean it? Are you joking?Who did you fool?" He coughed, when i punched him in his stomach.

He looked at me. "N-nothing h-hhappened to me and Gulf.yes i like him I like him very much. It's true that I took him to the hotel that you own,We are in the same room. Something is going to happen to us when I was surprised by what Gulf said.

Flashback:

Darell took a room in the hotel owned by Mew according to his plan he suddenly took revenge. They planned to get Gulf drunk so that something would happen to Them, but by the time he arrived at the bar, Gulf was a bit drunk, which was his plan.

They were in the room and he laid Gulf on the bed. Undressed and so was he. He set up the phone so he could video what he and Gulf would do. They were both naked under the blanket. And he started kissing Gulf. Gulf doesn't respond to him kiss and pushes Him away. So he just kissed Gulf's neck and other parts of his body.He was already on top of Gulf and his claim to Gulf would have been successful Gulf suddenly spoke.

"Please Boo... I don't want. I'm sorry for what I did. I won't do it again without asking your permission. D-don't punish me. And I believe in you. I think I'm p-pregnant. Tomorrow I will check with the doctor. Like you said. Please I-i don't want this." Gulf said crying that surprised him. He stood up. Then he realized that what he was doing was wrong. Yes, he loves Gulf very much and admires Him very much. But he can't go with Gulf if he is pregnant with his enemy. but he ignored it and kissed Gulf who was crying.

"B-boo... P-pleaasseee.. l-let m-me goo.. u-urgghh..."  Gulf Said pleased. but Darell didn't listen to it. after a while someone pulled his hair. he couldn't fight immediately because his balls kicked. he looked at that person and he was surprised who it was.

"! Who are you?What the fuck? Why did you do that? And why are you here? You're bothering me and my boyfriend." Darell screamed and felt the pain in his Balls.

"Oh really? I'm Tar by the way. I am Gulf's brother. " And kicked him again. Darell couldn't fight anymore so he quickly got dressed and took out his phone without the person noticing.

And rest of history....

Flashback ends...

Mew kicked him so hard that Darell fell while tied to the chair he was sitting on. "You bullshit!" Mew said who is very angry. He punched him until his grandfather and some of his body guards pulled him away.