Chapter 41

The next day, Gulf woke up with pain all over his body. especially his lower one. he looked around him when he realized that he was in Mew's room in the condo.

even though his whole body was in pain, he forced his hand to move and caressed Mew's sleeping face.

He smiled as he remembered what they did last night.He thought he couldn't do it because firstly he didn't know anything about such things, secondly he was ashamed because of what Mew might think of him.

He approached Mew's face and kissed his lips. And then he leaned on Mew's chest and closed his eyes again. Mew opened her eyes and smiled. He moved slowly so Gulf looked at him and smiled widely

"Good Morning Bii." He greet Gulf.

"Good morning too. Hehe" Gulf said and grinned shyly. And then turned his back on him. So Mew hugged him and nuzzled his face into Gulf's neck and he immediately moaned.

"Hmm....B-boo.... It still hurts. I still want to sleep." Gulf said. But this is contrary to what he says because his body reacted immediately, especially when Mew licked his ear.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to stop?" Mew tested Gulf. and he grabbed Gulf's length and it was hard. so Gulf moaned even more because of this.

"F-fuck! ahhh.... m-more...." Gulf said as Mew moved his length up and down.

"You like it?" And then Mew inserted his into Gulf's hole and without a word he moved quickly Only their grunts could be heard throughout the room until they reached their limit.

Gulf was released from Mew's hand, while Mew was inside Gulf. They both gasped and looked at each other and they kissed.

"Thank you for trusting me. thank you for this gift to me. I love you very much. I can't wait to announce to everyone that you are mine." Mew said And he brought Gulf closer to him and placed his head on his chest.

"Thank you as well. I can't wait too. And thank you for always there for me. I love you Bii." Gulf said.

"Why did you do that? you should told me you wanted to do that. we must prepare. What do you feel?" Mew said worried.

"Hehehe! I want to surprise you, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. Duh! But it still hurts. I can't feel my ass anymore. Wait. I want to pee."
Gulf stood up but his legs suddenly went softly so he almost fell. Fortunately, Mew caught him immediately. They both laughed because of this.

"I never thought I would be crippled like this because of your big bite hotdog. And since you're the one who made this, pamper me. Take care of your wifey hmmmm. okay my hubby?" Gulf said cutely.

Mew laughed and nodded.  "As my wife wants. My wife gets. Happy wife, happy life." And he carried Gulf to the bathroom. They both showered, and they made love again for two rounds.

--------------

Days later they returned to their careers. Mew is busy being the CEO, while Gulf is taking care of his thesis and is about to graduate.

They don't even get along with each other. But they make sure they have time to spend with each other.

Especially now that Mew is restless Because of Gulf's friends at school. Gulf does not know that his boyfriend is monitoring him and knows his every move inside or outside the school.

Mew was now alarmed because of a classmate of Gulf's and his thesis group His possessiveness is working again and he doesn't feel good about Gulf's classmate.

He was thinking deeply when someone knocked.

"Come in." He said as serious tone. His assistant, Bresil and she entered immediately.

"Sir." Bresil said And he gave the brown envelope to Mew. Mew immediately opened it and he  reading it.

"Darell Evangelista, 21 y/o. He is the only child of the owner of the Evangelista Group of companies. Who is one of your enemies, It is written there that he is now Sir Gulf's classmate and included in their thesis and The person I spoke to said that he always talks to Sir Gulf but he ignores him. It's only about the thesis that they get together, but when it's not, he stays away from him." She pause.

"Sir Gulf seems to know what he is doing. You don't have to worry about him. All you will worried is how that Darell walked away from your boyfriend. I just want to say that I don't know him, but I feel different about him. He is a threat." Bresil said. Mew looked at her with a frown that made her feel scared.

"I think so too. Thanks for this. You can go back to work."

"Thank you sir." And she left Mew's office. Mew took his phone and called Gulf's number and Gulf immediately answered it.

"Hello my wifey! How's you day there?" Mew said with a lovingly tone.

"Hello?" Mew stood up from his seat when another voice answered Gulf's phone.

"Sorry, but Gulf is still in line to buy food." Said in the other line.

"Who the fuck is this?"Mew said angrily. He immediately took his coat and hurried out of his office. JM approached him but he ignores it.

"Oh..sorry, I'm Darrel, I'm Gulf's Boyfriend." And then the call was cut.

"FUCK! GULF!" Mew screamed in anger and quickly got into his car and sped away.