Chapter 65

Gulf woke up because of the noise around him. when he opened his eyes he saw Alex sitting next to him and smiling and said

"Mommy!" he bent down with him and kissed him so his face was filled with saliva.  Mew smiled and looked at him.

"Hello mommy? How's your sleep? Hmmm? I miss you naaa!" he immediately blushed at Mew's greeting. He had just finished taking a shower and was wearing a tank top. Mew immediately hugged him and buried his face in Gulf's neck.

"did you come earlier?"

"Yup! I'm excited for later. Do you know that?" Mew said while Alex is pulling Mew's clothes

"Mommmyyyy! Uuuwwaaaaaaaaah!" Alex cried. Mew immediately looked and laughed. Gulf is trying to get Mew off of him but Mew doesn't want to stop.

"Mommy is mine. I will suck mommy's nipple too. Bleeeeeh!" Mew said teasingly. So Alex cried even more.

"Moommmmyyyy..... Nomnomnom! Dadeeeyyyy!"  Alex shouted and approached Mew. Mew thought Alex was going to kiss him. But he thought wrong. It bit him and even though there were no teeth yet, Mew screamed in pain Because he immediately stood up and touched his cheek.

"You're bad. You're not my baby anymore." Mew said. Alex just looked at him with doe eyes. and just a few moments later it really started to cry completely. Gulf just looked at him and came to Alex and hugged him.

"Lwpdgpgorpepdpcpvofprpspdpxnomnomnomdadeeyyyy!" said Alex while hugging Gulf's and his face at his neck crying.

"Shhhhh Daddy was just kidding. Daddy loves you." Gulf said. He made Alex face Mew. And Mew pretended to sulk. Biting his lip, Alex looked at Mew sobbed softly.

"Nomnomnom...ppqodkckfpepwwppg" Alex said and approached Mew. He clung to his arm and kissed the cheek where he bit earlier. Then he blew it. Mew looked at him. He also looked at Mew and he just smiled.

He and his wife witnessed how caring and loving Alex was. Gulf smiled when he witnessed what his son did to his daddy. He hugged Mew again and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mommy....nomnommm..." And it shook its head. It's like saying that Mew can't have Alex's nomnom. (Milk) So he and Gulf laughed and looked at each other. Alex only knows the words nomnom, daddy, mommy.

"Okay my baby. Mommy's nomnom is for our baby Alex. Slash baby milk monster." Mew said. Alex smiled at him and nodded again and again. Gulf giggles as the two talk. So he got up first and prepared food for dinner.

He was about to finish cooking when Mew hugged him from behind. Mew sniffed his neck. He closed his eyes because of the sensation it caused.

"Hhhmmmm. My wife really smells good."  And he just kept licking Gulf's neck. Gulf gave him a way to taste his neck more.

"Aarghh.... Da-daddyyy huhh! W-wait. I haven't finished cooking yet. Arrghh. Alex will sleep later. You can have me all night." Gulf said and he faced Mew and he put his hand on Mew's shoulder and he pressed a kiss on his husband's lips." Gulf said.

"Really?" Mew said enthusiastically.

"Uhuh! So help me prepare the table and we will eat. Then take Alex, after I take him to his bed early. So you know. We can. Hehehe!" Gulf said shyly. Mew smiled because in their few months together, Gulf was becoming vocal with him.

Mew's POV:

I'm already in the room and Gulf is putting Alex to sleep. so I thought of fixing the bathroom and making it romantic. I lit scented candles and brought a wine and after that,  I undressed and soaked in the bathtub.Just a few minutes later, I heard Gulf's footsteps. When he opened the door, he smiled and went inside. He also started undressing in front of me and got into the bathtub I was behind him and now he was leaning on my chest.