Chapter 67

Gulf's POV:

I woke up because of the sun rays hitting my face. I looked around and I was still in our room. I saw Mew with his back turned. He turned to me and immediately approached.

"How are you feeling? do you want something to eat? Does anything hurt?" He immediately asked me. I frowned. What happened to me? I just remember throwing up and feeling dizzy. Wait. Did I lose consciousness?

"When I turned to Mew, he was in tears that surprised me."

"Why are you crying? Is it just because I woke up late? are you going to the office right? Wait, I'll just cook the breakfast....." I looked at the clock and it was ten o'clock. He is very late for work.

He immediately hugged me and he was crying. he kissed me on the forehead, cheek and lips. I'm confused."

"wait. why are you crying? can't I just wake up late? Why are you like that?" I ask. He smiled at me and his tears continued to flow. I'm annoying.

"Thank you very much mommy. You don't know how much you always make me happy. I love you so much." He says.

"What kind of happy are you talking about?Can you tell me because I won't even guess to know what you are talking about." I'm starting to get annoy.

"I'm very happy. We will have a baby again." I was stunned by what he said.

"I-i'm pregnant? But I don't feel anything." I didn't understand myself but suddenly my tears started to flow. I hugged him and buried my face in his neck. I looked at him and he kissed me. I immediately responded.

"Do you remember what happened to you last night? You passed out. I immediately called mama Type's OB and it was confirmed that you are pregnant. You are four months pregnant. I'm so happy. Because we will have an angel again." He said very happy. I wiped his tears. He held my hand and kissed it.

I caressed my flat stomach. I'm crying because this is what we've been waiting for so long. Mew also caressed it.

"H-hello my baby... Daddy and mommy can't wait to see you. Just stick with mommy okay? Don't make it difficult for him either. We love you so much." and he kissed him. just then the door suddenly opened and Alex ran in and approached us.

"Hello mommy. How are you? Does baby torture you?" He hugged me and kissed my stomach. "Hello baby Ally. Kuya has come home. Get out of there so I can play with you." I was surprised by what he said.

"I took care of him earlier while you were sleeping. He asked me why his aunt would deliver and not you, And I said you're pregnant. And you need to rest. He was so happy that he almost didn't want to go to school. so I called Kaira to take him to school. Those in the mansion knows. and now they are downstairs preparing the
food.

"Hello kuya! Omyg! Congratulations to both of you." Kaira said and hugged me. "The food is ready. Dada said you should come down." And he carry Alex. "Let's go Baby boy. Mommy needs to get dressed first and she stinks." I glared at him deathly. "Charrr. Get ready. I'm hungry. It took you a while to wake up." She tease me.

"Auntie, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a big boy na." And he pointed to my belly. "That's the new baby. And her name is Ally." Alex said. "Can her name be Ally mommy? I want a baby sister." He said.

"Yes baby. Anything you want." I said. Kiara and Alex went out first. Mew left me here again and I hugged him. "Daddy."I called him.

"Yes mhie?"

"Are you happy? Are we going to have a baby again? Sorry if it took so long." I said to him. Mew looked at me and hugged me.I hugged him tightly. Finally. I have given what he asked for.