Chapter 48

Gulf is dumbfounded while on the terrace. crying while rubbing his flat stomach. The words were repeated in his mind.

"You are pregnant. You have a same case to your Mama Type."

He didn't know what he would feel when he found out he was pregnant.

Flashback:

his tears are coming first. Violette was worried so she immediately hugged him.He also hugged her tightly and only sobbing could be heard inside the clinic. Violette just let it go until Gulf calmed down. He looked at her.

"I don't know what to say. I'm getting tired. Can I disappear for a moment? Then I'll come back when it's okay? I don't know if I can handle it when they find out I'm pregnant."I don't even know who the father of my child is." Gulf whispered. Violette was confused.

"Huh? I don't understand you Gulf. Explain everything to me. You know I'm always here ready to listen for you." Violette said calmly.

"Sorry. But I'm not ready to tell a story yet. I'm sorry." Gulf said bowing down.

"It's OK. I'm just here for you. So shall we? I need to do an ultrasound so we can see if your seed is healthy." Gulf just nodded and lay down on the bed.

Gulf lifted his tee and Violette put gel on Gulf's stomach. Gulf was obviously nervous. 
He Was surprised by the coldness of the gel that touched his skin. the transducer traveled to Gulf's abdomen and immediately located Gulf's womb. Gulf looked at it but he didn't understand anything.

"wow! your baby is in At four weeks. The newly implanted embryo is very tiny. Only about 0.04 inches long, the size of a poppy seed." And Violette pointed to the small circle. Gulf doesn't even understand and is confused but he cries.

"im sure Mew will be happy to know that he is going to be a father." Violette said happily. Gulf just smiled fakely. "Try eating whole foods, avoiding smoking and alcohol, and start taking a prenatal vitamin. Exercise is also a great way to ease pregnancy symptoms and keep your body and baby healthy. Typically any activity you were doing before pregnancy is safe to continue in the first trimester." She Violette wiped off the gel and made Gulf stand up.

"Do you want me to help you tell your parents about this?"

Gulf just shook his head. "I'll take care of it. I wish no one knew about it. I just have a few things to do before I tell them. Especially with Mew please."

"Okay. If that's your decision. Just be careful. Keep yourself away from stress. Eat right and don't stay up late. I'll just send you what you should drink for you and baby."

End of flashback

------------

He sighed and looked at his stomach. he cried a lot. Because his thoughts increased even more. He brought so much shame to his family. The son of Tharn Kirigun who is knows as The quiet person hides a capacity for mischief.

now he was sure that Mew would never forgive him. How will he raise the child in his womb if his parents throw him out? he was holding his phone and staring at the picture of him and Mew.

He regretted not listening at that time. He hope he doesn't come that night. He wish they didn't happen. And now they are fine with Mew.

He looked at the door when suddenly someone knocked so he quickly wiped his tears. And immediately came to the door.

When he opened it, Type immediately appeared.So he immediately hugged him. He couldn't stop crying. So Type was surprised.

"Omy! What happened to my baby boy? Why are you crying? Does anything hurt? Did someone fight you?"

"Nothing. I just miss you ma." And he hugged again. They entered the room and sat together on the bed. Gulf just hugged Type while rubbing his big belly.

Type smiled. because Gulf's gentleness does not really change. "How are you? I'm sulking. you don't come home here anymore. Always be with Mew. don't you love me anymore?" Type snorted. Gulf laughs because of how cute his mama is.

"I'm just busy at school and..."

"But you have time for Mew. The truth? Are you and Mew?" Gulf just looked at him. "Joke! HAHAHA of course I know you study first. What are these thoughts of mine? Hahaha well. I hope you have a boyfriend. It's not just studying. Find someone who will make you happy. Just like Mew. You don't like him?"

Gulf does not know what to do. He breathed a sigh of relief. But because of what his mom said, he got nervous again.

Gulf hugged Type tightly. He also touched his mama's stomach and imagined himself like this. But he was sad because Mew was not with him.

"How is your trip with Dada?isn't it bad for you to travel? you baby bean? how are you there? are you torturing mom?just behave there. we are excited to see you." Gulf said.

"Is there a problem, son? You know we're here for you, right? Whatever's bothering you, you can lean on us. We are family here. We should work together on the problem. You don't just hide that from yourself."

Gulf started crying. He is afraid. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to begin.

"If you can't tell yet. It's OK. I'm ready to wait for the right time for you to tell me all that. Mama is always here by your side. Whatever it is. Mama loves you very much. okay?" Gulf just nodded.

"I love you too mama. I'm sorry if I can't say it yet. I don't know how to start. I want to breathe first. Thank you for your understanding and advice. Don't worry. I will tell you everything. But now. I want to be next to you when you sleep. can I?" He said while crying.

"Of course. Come on, let's sleep. Mama will be by your side. You look pale. Your eyes are swollen from crying too."

they lie down together. Gulf immediately fell asleep while hugging Type. Type, on the other hand, cannot paint his face. He looked at Gulf and saw that he was fast asleep. and he immediately got up.

he took his phone and called someone.

"torture that idiot slowly and make sure he regrets what he did to my sons."

And he immediately cut the call. He looked at Gulf again and kissed him on the forehead.

"Mama is always by your side. No one can hurt my children." And he fixed Gulf's blanket and then left the room.

Oohoooooooo! Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties 🥰that's it. rainy afternoon to all of you. our province is included in signal number 3 of the typhoon so this should have been last night but since there is no signal even on the wifi I just posted it today. Hehehe 😅I hope you take care wherever you are. eat right and drink lots of water. Expect that I won't be able to update next time means no data signal.Because of the typhoon. Be careful guys. I hope you liked this story. See you in the next chap. Babush! Jubjub! 😘👋

My Forever and I (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें