Chapter 2

~~~~Flashback a Years ago~~~~~~

"What's your name?" The four-year-old boy approached and asked the kid.

"Uppy!" the kid replied while busy looking at the soccerball book.

"how old are you?" he asked again.

"one."

"so, you're the one who has a birthday today?" He asked again.

the boy looked at him and smiled then nodded. the four-year-old boy was stunned because he had just seen a beautiful boy.

he did not know how he felt, suddenly the kid stood up and hugged him. it was as if he had just become a statue and was stunned by what the kid was doing to him.

"My name is Uppy, you?" The kid said again.

"My name is Mew." Mew's introduction himself and smiled. "and I am four years old. the boy looked at him with a frown.

"Meow?" said Uppy, Mew laughed because of this.

"No baby, M-e-w, Mew! Not Meow. I'm not a cat."

"No, Meow! Your meow,meeeowwwww!!" Uppy repeatedly says that and he mimics how cat meow. And giggles.

Mew giggle as well and did nothing and he let what Uppy wanted to call him.

He just stared at Uppy's face as if he was memorizing its face. They are now sitting on the floor, and they are in the room of Uppy's Parents.

They were with other kids while in They are waiting for The party to start. They were below the bed when Uppy suddenly sat down in his lap. It faced him and smiled.

he was surprised when Uppy suddenly hugged him and pressed his head against his neck which he tickled.

he pulled Uppy's head away and he looked at it and he saw that its eyes were closing and yawning, which was a sign that he was already drowsy. it looked at him and said

"Meow..... Uppy wants huggy huggy." he said and kissed him on the side of the lip. "Uppy lab Meow. Uppy swepy nah. (sleepy) it says.

And he leaned his head on Mew's chest. Mew just hugged it and tapped Uppy's ass softly to make it sleep. He reached for the bolster pillow and blanket near where he was sitting and they both lay down.

"Meow lab Uppy too."  And they slept in each other's arms.

Mew woke up because of the pat of his friend, JM.

"Kuys, here are the things you're asking for." Mew looked at him badly. JM scratched his head,

"Sorry kuys. I was going here when I met two student and we bumped to each other. so there you have it, all the things you ask for are is mess." explained JM. Mew took a deep breath and stood up. he tap JM's shoulder and said,

" it's okay Kuys thanks for this." he said.

"Are you sure Kuys, are you really moving to manila? how is the person you are looking for? will you give up?" JM asked. Mew just nodded.

"No, I will still help Ninong Tharn to find his children. especially Uppy. because it feels like I’m about to see him." he said as he hugged his friend "I will miss you kuys. Thanks for everything."

"I will miss you too kuys. Please just video call me and chat when you need a friend. Hmmm" Mew nodded as he put all his belongings in his bag.

"Yah, sure. Let's go. It's getting late." Then they left the classroom.