Chapter 29

"Can I talk to you Gulf?" Heart seriously said.

Earth and Boat looked at each other.

"Yeah! Sure. About what?"

"About Mew."

"What about me?" All of them looked behind Heart and Heart's earlier serious face become soft and he cling to Mew's arm. Gulf just looked at Heart's hand and also looked at Mew. 

Mew looked at Gulf apologetically. and he immediately removed Heart's hand from its grip on it.

"Why do you want to talk to Gulf? And about me? What's up?" Mew said confused

"Ahm...Well, I wanted to ask Gulf if you have free time? we have a music project. And you’re the only one I know who loves music. I didn't find you right away. Because your band mates just said that Gulf knew about your sched so I went to him." Heart replied smiling. "I would like you to teach me you some chords of the song. If only?" She added

"Ahmmm ... "

"Awsshieee! Mew is a busy student, you know that right? If you want, I'll just teach you. I also know how to play. In fact, I used to be a member of Mew’s band. This is also Boat. Right Pre?"Earth's sudden words.

"Yes. We both knows how to play different instrument You know that right?" Boat agree said.

Heart's expression suddenly changed. And looked sharply at Gulf's friends. Gulf, on the other hand, just holds back the annoyance he feels. Mew is still confused on what's happening.

"you're not Mew, don't make a decision." Heart said irritated.

"Sorry, but Mew is not available for today's Video up to next time. so Don't wish your luck." Said the beautiful Girl and cling In the middle of Mew and Gulf. Mew shocked what Girl said and Gulf and his friends.

"Bow?" Gulf said.

"Huh?" Mew said as he remove Bow's hand. but Bow was naughty and he clung even more to the two.

"So as I've said earlier. Sorry Ms. Morillo, but Mew's Sched is already full. If you don't mind, so please excuse to my boyfriends. Come on boys. I'm hungry naaa..." Then He pulled the lover out of the field. They left Heart speechless with the annoyance was obvious on her face. So are Boat and Earth.

When they entered Bow's van, he pinched Mew.

"You! Why don't you just tell that leech that you've been taken? Huh?" Bow Disgusted he says. Mew and Gulf were shocked. "Are you surprised? You can hide from everyone but not to me. So anyways. I'm happy that you two are okay now. And I'm happy because you know..."  And then she put her two fingers together.

"Ahm....Are the two of us obvious?" Gulf awkwardly asked.

he squeezed Gulf's cheek and looked sharply at Mew and rolled her eyes.

"If I hadn’t talked to you at that time, I wouldn’t have noticed. But that leech? Yes. So are you...." Then he squeezed both cheeks of Mew at the same time. "Be careful. Don’t always float like a spaceman. It's not because you're handsome, that others think you want to be friends. The others, have a secret feelings to you. Isn’t it Gulf?" Bow said and hug to Gulf.

Mew looked at Gulf apologetically. Gulf shook his head and smiled as he hugged Mew and leaned on his shoulder.

"Gulf is not ready to tell everyone about our relationship. Especially with his Dada and Mama. As for my family, I'm not worried. Because I know my parents accept that. And I understand that. where Gulf is comfortable, there I am." Mew said and hugged Gulf tightly.

Bow shuddered at the sweetness of the two.

"Why are you worried? I think, based on Uncle Type's story, they already have a hunch. That's why you're being teased isn't it? So why are you still scared?" Bow said worried to his friend.

"I-I'm scared.... I-I'm not ready yet. Maybe at the right time." Gulf explained.

"So, what are you going to do? What if I didn't come earlier? Mew is already carrying that leech?" Bow raised his eyebrows to Mew.

"I still won't allow it, maybe I'll make excuses? For Mew not to come? Maybe that's how it is?" Gulf answered in small voice.

"Until when? what if you can't stop? what if you're jealous? will you just shut up? You two?" Gulf looked at Mew worriedly. Because he is also thinking of what Bow said.

"Don't worry. I'm here to shield you two. No one can hindrance your sweet love story. But anyways. will you come? I go to eat at your restaurant? So G?" Bow invites the two The two shook their heads.

"We still have practice. We were both absent last time. It can't be repeated. Only next time. And thanks for the help earlier. Don't worry. I will do everything to make Gulf and I have a good relationship." Mew said.

Gulf nodded and hug his best friend.

"No worries. I'm Gulf's Best friend since we are kids. And you're my best friend already since you're my best friend's boyfriend." Bow smiling said.

Mew and Gulf got out of the Van and said goodbye to Bow. Mew took Gulf to the Field to continue practice.

"See you again later.  Will you be with me again okay? I will take you to the mansion again." Gulf Nodded.  "I love you." He added. Gulf Blush and Come over to Mew and whispered.

" I love you too my Boo." And quickly, and he secretly kissed the cheek that was close to Mew's ear. It didn't see it if someone saw them because Gulf's hand covered it. Mew immediately blushed and looked at Gulf blushing.

Then Gulf ran going to field and Wave to Mew. Mew also waved back and turned around and ran away back to the Music Room.

in the distance there was a pair of eyes hidden behind a tree and they looked evil.

"I will let you be happy now. But I'll take that back at the right time."  It said and also walked away and also went to the direction Mew went.