Chapter 11

Gulf's POV:

I'm telling you, our suspicion is correct. Uncle Art is really mad at us. I was disgusted and angry for them to say that Mama was flirting, so Dada didn't marry him.

I could no longer bear not to answer him. he's older than me, but if he doesn't respect my mom and us, he doesn't deserve to be respected either.

it's embarrassing for Dada because he saw how i insult his wife, well, if he doesn't like us because of that, I'd rather we all just go home as if nothing happened.

it was rude, but I chose to just leave even though we hadn't finished eating. Maybe that's better than where else we can talk.

no matter how delicious the food is you will really lose your appetite, if so are the people in front of you.

if only my siblings hadn’t stopped me, I would have told the truth. but I knew there would be trouble as well. we were all in my room when Dada suddenly entered.

he knelt down and hugged us all. concern and anger were evident on his face. none of my siblings spoke. even me. we just looked at him.

"sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't know they would say bad things about your Mama. are you okay?" we just nodded. "sorry again. don't think about everything they say. because we know that's not true. I love your mom. and I do not regret that you have become my children. we just met but I'll make sure I give it all to you. Dada loves you so much. okay? you will always remember that."

we nodded and hugged him. he took my siblings to their rooms one by one. I was lying on my bed when Dada suddenly came in again. so I got up immediately.

" Is there a problem with Dada?"

he sat on my bed and shook.

"nothing. I just wanted to talk to you."

I never finished what he was going to say when I spoke.

"sorry because of my misbehavior before. but I will not apologize for what I said to your wife. I know what I did was wrong especially when we were in front of the food. I'm sorry that my siblings have been rude Infront of your family. I know you were surprised to insult your wife, but he deserves it. and it's not because Mama isn't here that he can insult him. we also understand if you don't want us anymore, because even if we want to be with you, and you can't, we won't force ourselves anymore. just tell us you don't want us anymore, because we'll go home right away." I speak without pose.

Dada just stroked my cheek and kissed me on the forehead. I feel his care during these times.

"don't say I don't like you. first of all, I'm very happy because even without your mom you can defend yourselves. second, you don't have to apologize for what happened earlier. you just justified what you should. I know that your mother raised you well. so I am comfortable that you are kind. I should be the one to apologize, because you shouldn't hear such things. and who said I don't want you? I have been looking for you for too long. you will always remember that Dada loves you very much. Don't worry to Tar at Art, I'll tell them for what they did wrong. don't think too much about that, Dada will take care of it. all you have to do is enjoy with me, is that okay ?"

I just nodded. Atleast I say what I want. And it's good that he understand me.

"sleep now, good night and sweet dreams. i love you Gulf."

" i love you Dada. thank you very much."
he just nodded and he helped me lie down and he himself covered me.

"won't you say goodbye to Mew? they are going home." Dada has a mean smile. I shook.