Chapter 66

Gulf's POV:

I woke up early, and i smiled when i saw the man I wanted to see every day, the man i never thought would be with me forever. I looked at Mew's face and caressed it. I can't help but to kissed him on the forehead, nose, cheeks and finally the lips. I smiled when i saw Mew smiling.

"You're in love with me again." Mew teased him.

"The thickness of your face." And i turned away but I smile. Mew hugged me from behind. And i felt Mew's weapon poking me from behind.

"Good morning mommy! How was your sleep? Doesn't it hurt?" And he squeezed my ass causing me to moan. Mew kissed my neck and until he sucked it. I knew it would leave a mark, but I just let it go.

"M-Mew....."

"does it hurt here?" and his kisses came down and I moaned even more Because of the sensation I feel. The feeling is getting hot again. He made me lie down and after a while he inserted his weapon into my tunnel which made us both moan.

"Ahhh~ M-Mew.. .There, heaaaveennn...go ahead, hurry up. Don't stop. Faster..... Urrgghh!" I exclaimed  I saw his charming smile and he made it even faster. and I brought his face closer to me and kissed him and he immediately responded. As he thrusting faster, his kisses went to my neck and chest and he marked every inch of my body. We drifted in the lust we felt, until I felt something forming in my stomach, I clung to him tightly and I also put marks on him. A few moments later I was released from between our stomachs. And he is also like that who didn't waste a single juice inside me. We both gasped and smiled.

"I love you mommy. So much." He said to me.

"I love you too Daddy. So much." And we kissed again like no other. he carried me to the bathroom and we showered together. and you know it's not just a bath. we had a few more rounds before getting out of the bathroom. early in the morning but I'm very tired.Mew didn't go to the office and he took care of the house. Mew and I are also training Alex to feed in bottle. At first we struggled. But eventually he got used to it.Because when he wants to nomnom, I hide from him. I let him cry until he can't help and he nomnoms in the feeding bottle.

Mew and I are partners in running our company, We haven't hired a nanny yet and we are hands on with Alex. he is now five years old now. I can make decisions in the company but I don't literally go into the office like him. he didn't let me work. because he said men should be the ones who work in the family.but what does he think of me? not a man? I'm a man but I'm just giving birth.

We've argued about it once, but when Alex is mentioned, I lose. I can't leave Alex at home alone. that's why I became a full time wife. I was very bored, so I called Finley who is now at their house. This person is grumpy. He caught almost all the anger in the world. But I understand because he is pregnant with his second. He got ahead of me.

"Hello Besh. How are you? What are you doing?"

"Arghhhh! H-hello? I-i'm..... What the f*ck m-moreeee!~ He shouted on the other line. And I know what they did. I seem to disturb what they are doing. What the heck! It's very sunny but they do it. I immediately hung up and I face palmed.

it's been a few years and Mew wants to have children again. He has been telling me to stop taking my pills several times. But I'm just saying that I don't want to add another child. But the truth is. I haven't taken pills for a year. I have also consulted the OB but there is no problem. So sometimes I can't help but be jealous to Xyricks and Finley, me And Mew had our first child to them, but they had their second child even earlier to us.

I have also tested the pt several times because sometimes my mood changes. But the result is always a false alarm. And because of that I always get frustrated with Mew. We are sexually active, and almost sometimes there is no rest. Because we both want to have kid again That Alex can have a playmate. Alex also wants to have a siblings too. I can't stop feeling sad or crying when I think about it. I'm also stressed. I don't want to tell Mew because I don't want to add to his stress. He's already stressed to our company Why should I add more?

Mew's POV:

the company has too many projects and it's stressful. It keeps getting bigger and more stressful. The meetings I go to are also one after the other. And now, i got home late. Gulf already knows this because even he is stressed to decide and sign the documents. I also ate at the business dinner earlier so I didn't dare to eat anymore. I went to Alex's room first. My son is sleeping soundly. I kissed it on the forehead. Next is in our room. I also kissed my wife who was also asleep soundly.

I'm busy with work but I don't neglect them, especially Gulf who is different now. We have tried to come up with it several times. I told him to stop taking the pills but he didn't want to because he said he hadn't yet ready. I understand that because carrying and giving birth is not really easy. And it's his body, he's the one who feels when he's ready and not. I kissed him on his forehead and fixed his blanket before I went into the bathroom and took a shower. It's been a few months and I've noticed a change in his mood. he has no crsvings but he always cleans the house.he just cleaned it yesterday but he still cleaned it. He also always made Alex cry which he didn't do it before. And he was watching a horror movie. But he trips in the midnight and the volume is too loud. That sometimes surprises me while I'm in the middle of sleep. And Instead of me getting angry because he disturbed my sleep, he is the one who gets angry with me first.

After I showered, I immediately got dressed and lay next to him. I was suddenly surprised when he suddenly spoke.

"Why did you just come home now?"  And he frowned.

"I told you that I would be late coming home because I had some meetings to go to." I said.

"Do you have someone else?" He immediately asked me. I looked at him and was surprised.

"Why did you ask that?" I asked him back.

"Nothing. I just thought. Is it bad to ask?" He was on the wrong side of the bed now.

I smiled and shook my head. I hugged him but he still didn't move. He just covered himself with a blanket.After a while I heard sobs. I remove the blanket but he doesn't want it.

"Why are you crying? I have nothing else. You know all my errands, in the company and here at home. I don't go anywhere else and I don't have anyone else. Even if you look at my phones. Ask those in the company. Dada and Dad are also always with me. Asked Xyricks and Finley to make you believe I have nothing else." I said. He faced me and my heart broke when I saw his face full of sadness.

"W-why do you say so much? I just asked if you have anything else. Are you g-guilty?" he asked while crying hard. Yes indeed. Why did I say so much? I wiped his tears with my finger.

He continues to cry. He hugged and until he got down. I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my Mew Jr. and gave him a suck. He looks like a very hungry.

"Argghhh! M-mommy! O yessss~ t-thereee! Aaaahhhh... D-don't stop!" I growled. He was covered with a blanket. I tried to remove it but he didn't want to. So I let it go. For a while I couldn't stop coming out of his mouth. He immediately he came out of the blanket and was sweating. swallowed it and I wiped his lips.

He was on top of me and He smiled at me and hugged me. I kissed him on the forehead. He felt nauseous for a while. And he immediately left on top of me and ran to the bathroom. I was surprised so I followed him inside. He keeps vomiting and I only rub his back. He threw up everything he ate earlier. Then he washed his face. When he faced me, he grabbed my arm. His nails were very hard and almost buried in my skin. He looked at me and turned pale.

"D-Daddy... it's like The surroundings are spinning. I-i'm dizzy......."And suddenly he lost consciousness.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘😚 good afternoon 😘😚 this is the update for todey's bidyow 😘 hope y'all like it. 🥰 what do you think? Is Gulf pregnant again? or false alarm again? Hehehe 🤫😉☺️ see yaah in next chap! 😝 Jubjub! 🥰❤️