Chapter 23

Mew's POV:

I don't know if I will laugh or mad because of why he punch me and at what I learned from him. will he be jealous? why? he shouldn't be jealous. Heart is just my friend.

I’m here in the music room for our band rehearsal, I’m laughing while thinking of him because his actions. And until now, he was embarrassed. he can't look at me either in the eyes.

Flashback:

"Because I'm jealous of her." Then after he said those words. Only snoring was heard from him.

I don't know what how to react, I'm shocked of what he said. He's jealous? Whom? To Heart? I want to laugh. There's no need to be jealous because she's my friend.

he moved again and hugged me even more. And his legs hits my Mew Jr. So it's not good if he's moving again. I like how he clung to me. It's so comfortable. We used to it since we known each other.

And because of that, I have a good sleep. And his too. because he was smiling and not frowning.

In the morning I woke up first. Because I felt my arm numb. so I shook him to wake him up.

"Gulf... Please wake up na. My arms."

"Hmmm... 5 minutes..." Then he hugged me more and he pressed his head against my neck.I can also feel his breath. I'm a little tickled. So I woke him up again.

"Gulf. Please wake up na. we will be late for class." And I hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

"Hmmmm.... I'm still sleepp....y..." Then he looked at me. Sauna he smiled as he realized he immediately stood up.

"W-what a-are y-you doing here?" He said and he couldn't look at me properly.

So I pulled back Of the bed. And I hugged him tightly. He wanted to let go but he couldn't.

"Aarrggh! Let go of me. I'm going to take a shower." He says.

But I squeeze him more. Because he was so cute especially last night.

"I have a question." I said seriously. He immediately looked at me.

"Why did you punch me? Are you so mad at me and you punched me? Didn't I tell you to tell me when you have a problem? So that we can talk properly and not get hurt?" I told him.

He wouldn't look me in the eye. So I touched his cheek so we could stare at each other.

But his lips caught my attention. I didn't realize that my finger had already touched it. It so soft. His chestnut heart shape lips.

He just closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. At the same time I felt the pants I was wearing tighten. And my body is also heating up. Even though the room is air -conditioned.

Someone is pushing me to taste her alluring lips. And my head spontaneously moved. My lips were so close to his when his eyes suddenly opened And kicked me hard. So I jumped out of bed.

I feel the pain in my ass. And he quickly ran to the bathroom. I caressed my ass. And I got up from the floor.It hurts. He is very thin but has the strength to kick. And he hurts to punch.

I just shook my head and smiled. What are you doing Mew? Are you crazy already? You are too young for this role. I immediately went to the closet and got a uniform and I just took a shower in the other room.