Chapter 21

Mew and Gulf always went to school together. They are inseparable since Gulf finds out that Mew is Meow. Even when their families tease them they let go Because they know until they are just friends.

They are going to the canteen. And when they
get to their favorite place When they were surprised that another student was sitting here. They are not bullies but no one is sitting in their place.

"Ahm... Excuse me but this is our..." Mew couldn't continue what she was supposed to say when Heart suddenly confronted them.

"Ayy....I'm so-sorry. I didn't know you were spot here. My classmate said that you were still there at the other table. Since no one is sitting here, I'm here first." Heart's nervous explanation.

Mew was immediately taken aback. it could not speak and just stared at Heart. Gulf immediately felt annoyed so he hit Mew on the head who immediately returned to reality.

"why did you do that it hurts." Mew protest and scratch his head. Gulf rolled his Eyes to him and face to Heart.

"It's okay. Ahm... You can sit still seat here." Gulf smile said.

"I-its O-okay to you? To Mew?" Heart shyly said.

Gulf look at Mew. So he stepped in to it's feet and he stared sharply.

"O-okay. I-its okay to me." Mew said shyly and blush. Then he kiss Gulf forehead and going to the counter to buy their breakfast.

Gulf and Heart were left on the table. Gulf smiling so it's Heart. While Gulf was waiting for Mew, he first played on his phone. When Heart suddenly ask him.

"You're so sweet to each other, aren't you" Gulf immediately looked at him.

"You are so lucky because you have Mew because he is so caring and obviously loves you so much. Many are jealous of you because everything they want in a man can be seen in Mew. You are so good to each other. I am one of the fans of the romance you have." Heart said softly. "I wish you two were still together until the end." She adds more.

"No, I'm the one who's lucky because I have Gulf in my Life. I don't know my life without him. and because of him I am complete. I have nothing more to ask for." Mew replied that he had just arrived with a tray full of food for the two of them.

One by one Mew placed the food in front of Gulf and split the pancake and He fed Gulf.

"Don't feed me Mew. I can handle myself. I am not crippled." Gulf said as he snatch his spoon to Mew.

But Mew being stubborn and he fed Gulf. But Gulf And can't protest. He let it go and he fed Mew also. Heart just smiled at them as she looked at them.

"Why don't you eat. Mew ordered a lot of it. we can't finish it all." Gulf Said.

"No it's okay. I'm also done before you come here earlier. I'm so thrilled to see you to like a lovey dovey." Heart said.

"T-thank you. we used to be like this. We always are mistaken like a cou--

"Yes, this is how we really are with each other. And we are also used to always being teased. Even our parents are like that." Gulf said immediately as the pancake filled Mew's mouth.

after they ate, Heart also accompanied them out of the canteen. Mew first took Gulf to their classroom on the second floor, and Heart was still with them.