Chapter 9

Mew's POV:

a week ago we moved here to manila. we moved near Tharn's house. I chose to live here because first of all, Daddy chooses me, whether in my grandparents' house or in Tharn's offered house, so that Tar can have a playmate. so I just chose Tharn there, not because I wanted to be with Tar. but so I can see Guppie again.

Flashback:

while I was doing an assignment my messenger suddenly rang. I immediately picked it up when I saw JM's name on the screen. I suddenly smile. I answered it immediately.

"Kuys, how are you? i miss you." he says. I immediately smiled.

"Miss you too kuys. how are you there? I heard you were beaten again in the other section?"

he scratched his head while smiling awkwardly.

" I knew it that you really can't stop yourself in fighting. I just got leave them about a week there and did you wrestle right away?" I said.

he just signed peace. "I  can't avoid kuys especially if vanny is.....

he couldn't continue what he was going to say when he suddenly look at his front.

"Ahm, kuys. I talked to you later okay. See you soon. Bye. and talk later, someone wants to talk to me okay? I will come back."
I just nodded and ended the call.

--------

the next day I woke up because of the excessive noise of the house. Mommy crying, and Daddy calming him down. so I immediately ran down the stairs. I immediately approached them.

"what's happening? mom why are you crying?" I was even more scared because Mom cried harder and hugged me tighter. He looked at me and smiled.

"son, your Ninong Tharn has seen their children. as well as my friend Type." my eyes widened.

I'm so happy. I'll finally see Guppie too. I want to go to the mansion right away to see him. the next day I immediately went to their mansion. I caught up with Ninong Tharn's Parents, so I immediately ran closer to them and hugged them.

"Hello Mew, how are you?"

I saw a little boy who was just looking at us. I also looked at them and greeted them.

"Hello. I'm Mew Xander Suppasit. My godfather was Tharn Kirigun. and I assume that you are his missing children?" I said as the three nodded in response.

"Hello. I'm Gabebrian, you can call me Gab or Gabe. I am the youngest child of Dada Tharn, these are my older siblings. Kathari Kyre Kirigun and Grace Nattarika Kirigun. but you can call them Kira and Grace. and my older brother is in his room. maybe he's asleep again. His name is Gulf Nattharin Kirigun. this is him."oh, he is Gab. very talkative huh.

He pointed at the picture frame next to the couch. "nice too meet you sir." He said.

"Oww. don't call me Sir. Maybe we do not age apart. just call me Kuya or Mew. just where you are comfortable." I said with a smile. Our conversation was interrupted when we heard Tar's footsteps down the stairs.

when Tar saw me, he immediately ran to Me and hugged tightly. I hugged him back.

"Hello Xander. have you been here before? why didn't you just call me?" I smiled at him.

" I came here to visit Ninong Tharn, but he doesn't seem to be here right now? I said

"maybe he is with my Mama right now." Gab replied. Tar looked at him sharply.