Chapter 18

Kira's POV:

A lot has happened. We just found out that uncle Art died, Tar also went to the US with his real father. Dada Tharn is not his real father. Mama Type is pregnant again which we were very happy to know.

But in the Two weeks ago Mew had not been to the mansion since He went home that day. I don’t know if they fought with Gulf and so he was kicked out. But I know my brother. He is not that kind of kid. When he doesn't like people, he just ignores them.

Gulf, on the other hand, is quiet and always shrugged when asked about Mew. but I also feel his sadness when Mew is gone. even though sometimes he was rude but I knew he became comfortable with Mew.

We all woke up early because we need a surprise preparations for the wedding that will take place tonight. Mama can't know everything either. Because the surprise Dada made for her would be ruined.

Mama was in the room and we knew he was sad and emotional because Dada ignored her because he because He could not say goodbye to Dada that he was leaving. Especially when he came home late. So this is also our chance to carry out Dada's plan.

Dada is currently talking to us about the surprise wedding he did for Mama. We're so happy and excited Because what we have been praying for our family to be complete will come true finally.

but this young man next to me is out of focus. Dada and my other siblings also noticed immediately.

"do you miss your friends my son?" Dada asked. Gulf still looks far away. we were surprised when it suddenly nodded.

"Yes Dada. Super. I miss Mew so much" He was not on his own he answered. When he realized what he said, he immediately looked at us. "What is your question Da?" The four of us immediately laughed. Dada just ruffled his hair and hugged him.

"Do you like Mew too? Iknow right. Oooohhooooooo!!! I win ate Grace! My cookies for two days. Do not forget." Gab replied excitedly. They even actually bet on their brother. I was just shooked.

Gulf glared at them. is that what I said. when he looks like that, be nervous. so the happy Gab immediately fell silent.

"I don't like Mew. I-i just... Haysss... Never mind. Excuse me Dada for a while." And he stood up. Run him to his room. That's all he does when he's feeling embarrassed.

"I'll just talk to your brother about the plan." Dada said and we just nodded and also stood in our seats.

--------

Tharn went to Gulf in his room. He did not knock and he immediately entered. He saw Gulf lying on the bed with a pillow covering his face.

"Son. Is there a problem?" Tharn's first opening. Gulf immediately shook his head but still did not remove his pillow from his face.

"Look at me." Gulf immediately stood up from lying down and suddenly hugged Tharn. Gulf buried his face in Tharn' s neck. "what's your problem? you can tell to Dada. you know I'm just here don't you?" he felt his son nodded from his neck.

Tharn took Gulf away from him so they could look at each other. he felt the sadness on his son's face.

He also knew that it would not tell him. So he just hugged him first.

"Do you have a problem?" Gulf immediately shooked his head. and he hugged him tightly again. until it fell asleep. he laid it neatly on the bed and put a blanket and he kiss to his forehead and left the room.