Chapter 8

Gulf's POV:

we're going to the mansion, I'm happy because I'll see my grandparents that I only see on TV. will they be happy to see us again? I'm nervous.

What if they're also like the ones on TV that they'll mistreat us. because of what mama did before and they are retaliating against us? I'm nervous. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep on the flight.

Dada woke me up that we were already in the mansion. I immediately got out of the car when I was suddenly greeted by Dada's Mom's hug and kiss. i mean mamala.

"my grandkids." she was crying said. especially when Grace hugged her crying. we expected it. because Grace is a cry baby in all aspects. It's good that Gab is Sleeping so he won't see the drama of his Ate Grace.

We immediately going to the living room. Dada put Gab down when he woke up. he immediately looked around when he suddenly saw our grandparents. he left my lap and he give him a respect to them.

"Hello. I'm Gabebrian, you can call me Gab or Gabe. It's up to you. I am the youngest child of Mama Type and Dada Tharn. we just met because when Mama left here he was three months pregnant with me. I am glad to see you in person and get to know you." he said politely. Mamala and papala laughed a little and pulled Gab closer to them.

"you're so cute. even if you don't introduce yourself to us, we know that you are our son's son because you took the face of your Dada when he was little." Papalo replied.

"really? but I believe I am more handsome than Dada. Mama said that to me." he answered proudly. so everyone laughed even more.

We were stopped when suddenly someone Dada called from the stairs,

" Daddy!" this is Tar. I just saw him in person for the first time. I only always see him in interviews and magazines. He ran towards Dada and kissed him. he looked sharply at everything mostly To me.

" who are they daddy? Tar ask Dada.

" Hello my another cry baby brother! I know you already know me, but I don't think you'll be my brother. So I'm Gab, they are my sisters Kira, Grace and my handsome brother Gulf, who will be your siblings from now on." direct answer by Gab.

I just laughed at what Gab said because of his unbridled mouth.

"No Way! I have no bastards siblings." Tar replied. I was ready to speak when Gab suddenly speak again.

" we also don't have a brother who is bad -tempered and spoiled. if you practice such that habit, ate Kira might hang you upside down on a tree. do you like that? because I like that. and Can you please be kind? you don't know how to pay respect to our grandparents? Do you want me to give you respect? I have many there?" he answered further. I saw Mamala and papalo who were surprised by what Gab said but I knew they were holding back a laugh.

On the other Kira, me and Ate Kira had a sharp look at Gab so he just signed peace with his siblings.

we all stopped suddenly someone else spoke.

"who said my son was a spoiled brat?" Art  said. Gab immediately whispering and sitting on Dad's lap.

" Dada, my suspicion is correct. your wife is a dwarf. why did you marry that? why not Mama?" I heard what he said. Because Dada and I are just next to each other. Dada laugh and Also I couldn’t resist and I laughed too. everyone looked at him. Because he's going to cry with laughter.

" Gab my son, I can't stand your antics." He said between his laugh.

"Sorry Dada but I also don't know why I'm like this. I’m just saying what’s in my mind." he added. Dada kissed him on the head and nodded.

We all was surprised when Gab suddenly left Dada's side and went to uncle Art. he paid his respects and then smiled.

" hello mr. Smurf, I'm Gabebrian Kirigun, the youngest child of Dada Tharn and Mama Type, I hope you all get along here even if you have a secret hatred for Mama Type." Gab with full of courage he said.

I can't stand Gab's being so straightforward. It's so embarrassing that  because they can already see Gab's habit. I'm just ashamed of him. what if they say something bad? or to mama.? they might say that Mama are not being taught good a manners. I thought it was okay when he speak again.

"And I hope you also teach your son not to be a spoiled brat and also teach him to give respect the elders, because that's what Mama Type taught us....." he couldn't continue what he was going to say when I suddenly grabbed him and covered his mouth.

" Sorry Sir, please forgive my brother. there was really no brake on his mouth."I said as uncle Art just smiled sparingly.

Tssks.... Plastic. I know that kind of face.

"it's okay. I like his talkativeness. Gab immediately let go of my hand on his Mouth  and came to Dada again.

"liar. it was obvious in his eyes that he didn’t like us." He said.

Yeah! I feel too. He's so plastic. smell up to here in my seat.

"okay! let's go and eat. I prepared a lot of food." Papalo said so we stood up and Gab was carrying by Dada, and Grace was holding his hand. while Me and ate Kira were holding hands.

I could see out of the corner of my eye the evil way of uncle Art looked at us and so did Tar. Let's see How plastic you are.

we have already started eating but before that, i lead the prayer and we staring eating.

now I just feel like eating happily, because our dining table has become noisy, Gab is very talkative and never runs out of stories.

Mamala and papalo were very happy with us. What I was thinking before is far from what is happening now. They take care of us. They even put food on our plate. And after dinner we talked for seven years that we haven't With each other. Gab  has told stories since he was a child. he also narrated the pranks he did. when we were done, Dada took us to our own rooms.

He said that our rooms had been ready for a long time. Because he still hopes to see us again. Except for Gab because she didn't expect to have another child.

I have been preparing the rooms for them for a long time because I hope I can see them and it has happened now, but because I don't expect that I will have another child, Dada and Gab sleep in my his  first because we said that Gab was not used to being alone in the room so he always slept next to Mama.

I chatted with Mama and greeted him. I know he's sad now and over thinks right now. I tell him everything that happens here in mansion. And I see that he's happy to. Because like what I've said earlier, like me, I know he's nervous that Dada's parents treat us badly. and also I feel sad because like I didn't want to leave Him earlier because I felt that he was afraid we would leave him.

Dada and him talked earlier and we even saw how they kissed. I feel the love that the two of them have. even after seven years they are not together their love for each other is still there. I also feel their longing for each other.

so I hope our family will be formed. but how? Dada was married to Uncle Art, and they had a child. maybe it's just a dream. but no, I feel that Dada doesn't love Uncle Art. he really love Mama.

Ate Kira is probably right that they just got married for the company. I stopped thinking when my phone suddenly lit up. I think there is an unregistered number texting and said.

📨I'm so excited to see you. my Guppie.

I felt nervous. I remember. Meow is also here in manila.

Sawwwaattdeeee🙏☺️ it's been a long time since I was able to update. I miss you. I hope you too.🥰 I hope you like this chapter..... And Our favorite characters will meet soon. So stand by. Good morning 🌻🌞👋 🥰

My Forever and I (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें