Chapter 34

Gulf is restless because he doesn't know who texting him. He also couldn't focus on what his teacher was discussing.

"Wwoyyy!" Janhae poked Gulf who was looking outside the door.

"Ouch! what? " He rubbed his side in annoyance.

"What else are you thinking? Let it go. He always  loves you.Yieeeeeeee! " She Poke Gulf's side again with giggles. Gulf shooked his head And looked at the phone.

After his class, he immediately read Mew's text that he was already in the canteen and waiting for him at their favorite spot.

He and his friends were about to go when he suddenly stop walking andHis forehead twitched when he received a message from an unknown number.

"If you want your question answered, go to the rooftop now.Don't come along. Only you."

"Why besh? Did something happen?" Bow immediately asked. Gulf shook his head and hid his phone in his pocket.

"Nothing. Go to the canteen first. I'll follow later. I'll just go to the bathroom." He said.

"Are you okay Besh? You know, you can tell us right?" Janhae said.

"Shh.... I know. I just peed. Go ahead. bye!"  And immediately ran out of the room.

"Looks like something bad is going to happen dzais!" Tine.

"What the fuck you call us? dzais?(days) it's so eww!" Bow said

"Tsssk! Duhhh! dzais because you are two. dzai(day) if It's just one. Hayssst. Anyways.Let's go. I am hungry."

-------

Mew was waiting for Gulf at their spot and he called his girlfriend several times but she didn't answer. n he saw Gulf's friend going to his spot carried With their own food.

"Where is Gulf?" He asked them

"Huh? Not here yet? The line is so long and we've all returned and he's still gone?" Janhae answered in surprise.

Tine and Bow looked at each other. "He said he was just going to the bathroom and that he would follow us later. So we thought he was already here." Bow said

he called Gulf again but he didn't answer.

"don't worry about that, he will be here later. maybe he just peed." Janhae answered. Mew just nodded and went back to his seat. But he was restless.

------------

When Gulf arrived at the rooftop, He saw a woman with her back turned and facing the view of the entire campus. He walked a few more times before he frowned when he recognized who the woman was with her back to him.

"Heart?" Gulf said surprised.  Immediately turned to him and grinned. "Are you the anonymous person who texted me last night?" He added.

"Hello my dear Gulf Nattharin Kirigun. I thought you wouldn't come here. Well, I am. I sent you your picture last night. Seriously, I don't think my friends' suspicions were right. Hays. I lost again." Heart said pouting.

"What do you want? Why are you bothering us?" Gulf nervously said.

"I don't think you and Mew have a relationship. At first I didn't believe the gossips and stories around the campus, but now."  Heart smiling said.

Gulf was unable to speak immediately.

"Oh, why can't you speak? So I'm right. I'm right that you and Mew have a relationship."

"what did Mew see in you? you're just gay. And there is nothing special about you. well, I know Mew is just confused about you because you are always together. for now, I'll let him enjoy you first. because I know and feel that he still likes women. we know, he'll be mine. right Gulf?" Heart grind.

Gulf laughed at what Heart said. "I didn't know that your face is so thick. You are the same as your entitled friends. useless ones. You know what Mew likes that you don't? I'm not envious like you. And what if I'm gay? Do we have a problem there? You Can't believe that the gay man in front of you can beat you? Well, I'm not just a gay." Gulf proudly said. That annoyed Heart.

"And about your question earlier? I like Mew ayyt. No, I Love Mew. Do you know that? Mew and I talked about this yesterday." She added.

Gulf was surprised by what she said.

"I knew it. I know you like Mew. and Bow is right too. it's right that we stay away from you. You're a snake."

"MyGod! You do not know? I thought he told you. His father, Mr. Kao. also knows this. He even here yesterday. Gooosh! Did he hide it from you? Well, who are you to say such a thing?" Said Heart Smile back. "We both kissed. And he said he was playing with you. He doesn't really love you. he only enjoys you because you are rich. and he knows he will find something in you."

Gulf's couldn't understand his feelings right now. 'Is this what he was thinking yesterday? Why didn't he tell me?'

but he still doesn't believe. he still believes Mew more. her boyfriend than someone else who wants to destroy them both.

But his tears were a traitor and he didn't realize that he was crying.

he thought to leaving the rooftop Because  he no longer knows what he feels. he is already hurt. and he doesn't want to believe what Heart says. already knows the destination of their conversation when Heart suddenly talk again.

"Oh wait. Where are you going? We're not done yet." Heart said. " Wha can Mr. And Mr. Kirigun do that his son Having a relationship with what they consider to be their child. What do you think they will say?"Heart said.

Gulf's eyes widened. Because he doesn't want his mom and dad to know the truth.

"H-heart..."

"What? Please. Don't tell Mama and Dada. They don't know anything yet. Please. I'm not ready to tell them yet." Gulf answered broken and begging and crying hard. Heart laughed and shook her head.

"Omyg! Don't cry Gulf, It doesn't suit you. But on one condition." Gulf immediately looked at him.

"Whatever it is, just don't talk to my parents about my relationship to Mew. I will do everything you want." Gulf said.

"Really? So, ahhm...."Heart pretended to be thinking. "Kneel down and kiss my feet." Gulf Stunned  to what Heart said.

"Heart...but"

"Kneel or I'm going to Mr. Kirigun and saying all this shit. Now! You choose bitch!" Heart get annoyed and yelled.

Gulf is crying and doesn't know what to do. He just swallowed and closed his eyes while his tears began to fall. He was about to kneel down when suddenly someone grabbed his arms.

"M-Mew." Gulf stuttering said due to his hiccups.

"What are you fucking do Gulf!" Mew shouted breathlessly at him.

Sawatdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😻🥰👋 sorry Because I just updated now. Still for da  flu Ang ferson. Your cute author doesn't feel good now. 😷🤧 And I hope you like this chapter and. Thankie for always wait and support this story even it's so slow. Hehehe. So GN! 🥰Jubjub! 😘