Chapter 7

Gulf's POV:

the school break has begun. It's summer Season now. It's so hot here in batangas. and also because of the heat of the weather there are also too many tourists. and because there are a lot of vacations and outings, mama and uncle Mild are just as busy.

uncle Mild is a CEO of a large company where he runs resorts and hotels. just like Dada. Mama is also busy because he is uncle's secretary.

uncle champ is an engineer. he is also busy because the new branch of his wife, uncle mild's hotel is being built. so we are always the only ones left here at home.

Prim, on the other hand, only came home once because she was always with uncle Champ's parents. uncle's only child.

and she is the only granddaughter in the her both parents family. So all the attention and love is on Prim.

a month ago since that day. Meow has already forgotten about me. and that night he texted. he didn't even say who he was and how he got my number but I didn't answer that. I blocked him and changed my number so he couldn't message me.

a few weeks ago I heard they had left and flew to the states. so I was even more sad. I regretted that we had not had a chance to talk. because I ignored him those times. but I can do nothing. maybe I need to forget him too.

we live in a subdivision but we are just close to the sea and surrounded by resorts. and when we found out one of the newly built resorts was Dada's.

we were so excited because we had a chance to see each other. Mama didn't ban us either because he said we had the right to know our Dada.

but I could see in him the trace of concern. he thinks maybe that when we see Dada we will just leave him and go with him. that's not going to happen.

so he also often dreams and cries. and he says we will leave him when he sleep. so we were even more scared and worried.

I feel sorry for him because he didn’t like everything that had been happening over the past seven years.

I couldn't stand it so I told everything I read in mama's diary to Kira and Grace. except for Gab for being too talkative.

and even though we wanted to go to Dada’s resort and introduce ourselves as his children we didn’t. because we can't bear to see mama that miserable.

why? because he thinks that we will leave him, but there is a possibility that Dada he might take us away to mama. I know I Dada is a famous businessman and has many connections.

and even though he is my father I am still not sure of him. the pain that mama experienced was enough. so we even heard that he was at the other resort. especially during the grand opening of his resort we were forced not to go even though it was itching for us to show up.

and now mama and uncle Mild are leaving and going to baguio because one of uncle mild's company branches has a problem, so they have to go there and fix it. since last night mama has been restless, I asked her but she said she was fine. I just agreed even though I knew and I didn't. maybe he's worried that when he comes back here we'll be gone. he heard from uncle mild that Dada is here in batangas. so I knew this was what he was afraid of.

They were leaving and me and my siblings took them outside. I saw that he feel like restless. He could hardly let go of our hands.

I was just looking at them for a long time when Gab suddenly squeezed his nose so his thoughts returned to reality.