Chapter 51

Tharn's POV:

in 13 years that Type and I have been together, with our children we have been very happy, there have been times when we have had fights but that is normal as a couple.

we have problems but we also overcome them. we have six children now, after giving birth Type to our healthy baby Girl, and after 2 years, he is pregnant again with our sixth now.

He is very angry with me because I got him pregnant again because he is having a hard time now. especially since he is always asleep and always eat a lot. He said he can't take care of us.

Because Type is very caring, I didn't allow him to work again as I promised him when we got married.

he was just in the mansion taking care of our children, Type was very caring, even though we had maids he didn't agree that he had nothing to do in the kitchen. he also brought the children even when they were older.

and now we are in trouble because of what is happening to Gulf. our children are also grown up, Kira who is about to get married and no longer in our mansion.

Me, Type, Grace, Gulf, Gab and Kaira are the only ones here in the mansion, Mom and Dad are in the province where they now live because they prefer a quiet environment.

we have a problem with Gulf now because he doesn't attend in his school for a couple of days, he doesn't leave the room either.

when we want to talk to him he just avoid us. He also a bit pale and he is always hungry and he always eats sweets and that's what surprised us because he hates sweets.

he also gained some weight. we are also worried because maybe he is sick. I know he's Mama's boy and he told everything to his Mama but right now he can hardly look Type in the eye, Type is very worried.

Type is also always cries because of what is happening to our son. even his siblings try to talk to him about what the problem is but he always says he is okay.

so we're worried to Type, because he also can't be stressed because he's in the fifth month of pregnancy.

"Dada, I can't do this anymore. he can't always be like this. we have not become parents for nothing. what problem he has he should tell us, we are not like fools predicting what is happening to him." he said angrily and he didn't wait for me to speak anymore.

he immediately left our room and angrily went to Gulf’s room. I immediately followed him, because I knew his face when he was angry, making sure that even the people inside the mansion who were not at fault with him were affected.

He knocked loudly.

"Gulf Nattarin Kirigun! open this door! if you don't want me to ruin it."Type's shout that almost echoed throughout the mansion.

I grabbed his hand and restrained his intention. he was also carrying a baseball bat owned by Gab. I knew when he said he really would.

he shook my hand from holding him and looked at me badly. I was immediately swallowed because of his dark Aura on his face.

"And you Tharn Kirigun, you are his Dad, you should be the one talking here to your son."

Like what I've said, as well as I am. even if I do nothing he continued to knock loudly. but this time, he was using Gab's baseball bat to knock.

"Baby, it's already night. you might wake them all up. let's talk to our son tomorrow. maybe already asleep." I said calmly.

"NO! I don't care if it's night or morning, I can't handle your son like this anymore. if he has a problem tell him." Then he knocked again."Gulf, when I count to three and you haven't opened it there is no blame. One! Tw----"