Chapter 61

After Mew got some food for Gulf he sit next to him. He also fed Gulf while Gulf leaned on his shoulder and chewed with his eyes closed.

"Are you okay? what do you feel?" Mew said worried.

"I'm getting dizzy. I want to sleep." Guf said.

"Then let's go inside so you and our baby can rest." Mew said.

"Why did you think of marrying me at night? Do you have a blood of aswang?" Gulf starting to get irritated. Mew just scratched and wiped the side of Gulf's lips.

"Aswang? What's that?" Mew confused even more. Their friends who were also at the same table stifled their laughter.

"Aswang You do not know?" And he pointed to his stomach. "If you hadn't aswang me, none of this would have happened today." So their friends laughed even more. Mew, on the other hand, was still loading thinking about what his wife had said.

"He said, if you hadn't crawled on him, he wouldn't have gotten pregnant." Boat said laughing. He looked at Gulf who was obviously sleepy.

"What does the aswang have to do with the night?"

"Mew, aswang only comes out at night. Aswang is a Filipino myth creatures Like a monster that eats the internal organs, including pregnant women, sick people and those close to death." MJ explain. So "you like aswang. You crawling top of him and eating him alive HAHAHAHA" Then He turned to Gulf and there was a trace of fear.

Gulf laughed and kissed Mew on the lips. "Don't worry daddy, There is nothing like that here. And if there is." Gulf removed the tuck in of his long sleeves and took out a perishable that was stuck in his clothes.
"Here. It will protect pregnant women like me from such creatures. So that they don't smells me. Rumor has it that the smell of a pregnant woman smells good to them. And this, they are afraid of this. I don't know why but we have nothing to lose if we follow. Is it not?" Gulf said. And stand up. Mew took him by the hand.

"Where are you going?"

"It's our wedding, we need to entertain them." Gulf said "It's a shame if I don't talk to them. You also. You have a plan for this so stand there and thank them for being here. You disturbed their silence mood." And Gulf turned back. Can just tap him.

"I admire your patience with him. And It's scares me to marry like my cousin. His  of mood swings change very fast. But anyways. Congrats to the both of you and good luck. More babies to come!" Can said.

Gulf visited his guests one by one at the tables And talked for a while Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder. When he turned around, he was suddenly nervous.

"Thank you. and yeah. I can do anything for Gulf. Thank you." Mew said to Can and he followed Gulf.

"Congrats to the both of you Gulf. Can we talk?" Tar said.

"Ahm...y-yeah T-thank you. And Sure w-we can." Gulf stuttered And he held his stomach.

they went to the part of the garden where there were away from people. Gulf just held his stomach and looked at Tar. Tar just smiled and Gulf was surprised when Tar  suddenly hugged him.

"Congrats to the both of you. I never thought that what he told me then would be true. he really fulfilled it."Tar broke away from the hug and grabbed Gulf's other shoulder.

"H-huh? W-what do you mean?"

"Xander. Ah. I-i mean, Mew. He said to me when we were younger. Do you remember when Dada took you to Batangas? that was also the time were argued. because I kept him away from you. because I'm clouded with jealousy and anger."