Chapter 22

Gulf burst out of the school gate. He don't know what to feel. He feel like he wants to punch Mew on its face. it was only right that the driver who would pick up his siblings and Mew's driver were talking.

"Oh, your already here, where's Mew?" Max, Mew's driver ask.

"They have a date with his girlfriend." There was no expression on his face when he said.

The two drivers looked at each other as like they talking also surprisingly what Gulf said.

"Really? I thought you and...." Gulf's driver was cut off from what he was supposed to say when Mew suddenly spoke.

"What are you saying huh?" Mew said while sharply look at Gulf's Driver as to Gulf.

Gulf immediately opened the van ande going inside where all his siblings were. Kira is the only one left because there is still a meeting.

Everyone was surprised when they Seeing Gulf sitting next to the driver seat.

"What are those faces? Have you just seen now a student sitting next to the driver?" Gulf said as he buckle his seatbelt.

Gulf opened the window of the car where his driver and Mew were still there. Kira just arrived and was surprised by Gulf.

"Oh, you're here? Why didn't you keep up with Mew? Do you have a problem with your husband that's why You will be with us?" Kira asked with a laugh. Gulf stared at her sharply and looked out the window.

"Let's go Mang Danny. " Gulf said as Mew approach him but he ignores it when he see Heart in his back with concern on her face. So he just close his car window.

-------------------

When they arrived at the mansion, Type immediately greeted them with a big smile. But it disappeared when he noticed Gulf was quiet.

And he was even more surprised to be with his siblings instead of Mew.

"I'll go to sleep first, just wake me up when it's dinner time." Gulf answered That’s not in the mood and hurried upstairs.

"What happen to your sibling? At why is he with you? where is Mew? Type asked.

"I don't know too mama. He suddenly appear and he left kuya Mew And just ride with us." Kiara said.

"He was like that earlier in the morning. He woke up again to the wrong side of his bed. I pity to kuya Mew. How he handle that kind cold person like Kuya." Gab said while shooked his head.

"I take care to your sibling. Just change your clothes and do your assignment first before you going down here. Hmmm? And your Dada is also on the road na." They all nodded and followed what their Mama Type's order.

Type go to the kitchen to finish what he is cooking.

when Gulf entered the room he was forced to lie down on the bed. he rFlashbacked to him how close Heart wasolled around on the bed and buried his face in the pillow. he lay down and looked at the ceiling. he could not explain what neither felt he was disgusted with Mew. 

He took a deep breath and went to the bathroom to change.

-----------

after Gulf's change his clothes, it was just right that there was a knock on the door so he immediately opened it. it was Kiara smiling and looking at him from head to toe.