Chapter 14

when Tharn returned home he was immediately greeted by Grace and Kira.

"hello Dada. how's Mama and Mamala? have they woken up yet?" Tharn shooked his head

"till not. the doctor is still observing your ?mamala. And your mama is resting because he is tired. but don't worry, because they will wake up soon. All we need to do is to pray for their recovery." smiling Tharn said.
they nodded.

"where is the Gulf? Gab?"

" Gab is in the garden, and teasing Tar. Gulf on the other hand, we couldn’t convince him to eat. Since he found out what happened to mama, he always cried and didn't eat. he had eaten last night if Mew hadn't forced him. right now he's just in his room. I know you're tired, but I hope you can convince him to come down and eat." said Grace worriedly.

"Don't  worry. I'll take care of it. don't worry anymore. Thank you for taking each other."  and he embraced his children.
Tharn went up to Gulf's room and knocked on the door.

" Gulf, open the door."

" I'm not hungry yet. you just keep repeating Grace!" Gulf shouted.

"Gulf, son. It's me Dada. open the door."

Gulf immediately opened the door.

"can i come in?" Gulf immediately nodded and he enters  his Dada into his room. He sat on the bed and so did Tharn.

Tharn saw that Gulf's eyes were swollen and obviously from crying. he caressing his hair.

"do you have a problem son? your sisters said you haven't eaten yet and you don't want to eat? don't you like food do you want to eat or something? just tell me and I will prepare." Gulf shook his head.

" I have no appetite Dada. then I'm not hungry anymore." a moment later Gulf's stomach suddenly rumbled. He immediately looked at his Dada. Tharn smiled.

"Is it because Mew isn't here that you don't want to eat?" Gulf's eyes widened and shook.

"Dada what are you saying? why are you all telling me that? I can eat without him" disgusted Gulf replied.

"oh, sorry. I thought that was the reason. but what is it? Can you tell Dada? Care to share my baby?"  Gulf bowed and for a moment Tharn heard its sob.

"I miss mama. I want to go to him Da, I want to apologize because if I'm not lazy, he won't get sick like that." crying Gulf said.

Tharn immediately hugged him.

"shhh... it's not your fault and you're not at fault. your mama is just tired because he watches your Mamala all night and he doesn't rest. Don't worry na okay? he will also wake up soon and your Mamala. I promise you that. do you want your mama to know that you are not eating? everyone here is worried about you. do you want your mama to worry about you too?"

Gulf shooked.

"Then let's go. Let's eat. I accompany you. is that okay with you?" Gulf nodded and Tharn carried him out of the room.

when they went to the kitchen they found Mew in the kitchen arranging the food on the table. Mew immediately looked at him. it easily ran into them and looked at Gulf.

"Is there a problem with Gulf ninong? why are your eyes swollen? did Tar fight you? are you hurt?" Mew asked in succession. Tharn laughed because of this.

Gulf immediately sat down next to Mew. and Mew in turn immediately put a food at Gulf's plate a lot.

"That's enough, I can't finish it all."Gulf's protest.