Chapter 58

Gulf woke up first. because he felt hungry. he observed his surroundings. he doesn't know where he is. he saw pictures of him and Mew hanging on the wall. As well as his gifts to Mew Before.

He turned to the person next to him. Gaping while sleeping. he smiled and He kisses Him all over the face until Mew wakes up.

"Hmmmm... It's still early. why are you awake? Are you hungry?" Mew said while still closing his eyes.

"Ahmmm... Y-yes. I want to eat but I can't stand. is it okay if you take me to the kitchen? I'm  sorry if I disturbed you in your sleep." Gulf said while biting his lip. Mew laughed a little.

"Why are you so sorry? whatever you need, tell me. Tell me everything you feel. I am with you on this journey. Okay?" Mew kiss on his forehead and lips.

--------------

while Gulf was eating happily with Nutella in bread And champorado Mew was just smiling and looking at him like an idiot.

"why are you looking like that? Is there something wrong with my face?" Gulf said confusedly. Mew just shook his head and smiled widely.

"Nothing. I can't believe you're eating that. I know you hate sweets. Maybe because our baby has cravings for sweets." Mew explain. Gulf smiled and nodded.

"Aren't you angry with me? Haven't you thought about what if this child I'm carrying isn't yours? what if something happened to Darell and me? will you hate me?" Gulf asked as he looked at the food sadly.

Mew's face changed when he heard Darell's name again.

"I-I'm S-sorry, because I hurt you. I didn't even think properly before making a decision. if I hadn't had tantrums that day, I wouldn't have been nearly raped that night. I'm so ashamed of you. I'm really sorry." Gulf cried as Mew immediately hugged him. Gulf also hugged him tightly and cried.
"I-i understand if you break up with me or get angry with me. because if I were in your position, I would do the same."

"shhh.... stop blaming yourself. what happened has happened. that's over. The important thing is that we have learned from what happened. And if you're asking what if it's not my child you're Carrying? Let's grow it together. I'm not even that father, but I'm going to be his or her father. I will not let you go to that demon. Do you understand? You're only mine and I'm only yours as I always tell you. You can't go to someone else. Because I'm going crazy." Mew said and he cup Gulf's cheek And kissed it deeply. Gulf immediately responded as he suddenly pushed Mew and ran to the sink and threw up.Mew immediately approached him and rubbed his back with full concern.

"Are you okay? What do you feel? Can we go to the hospital?" Mew said and At the same time, he handed a glass of water to Gulf. Gulf immediately drank it and shook his head.

"This is normal for pregnant. I've been like this for a month. So don't worry." And he clung to Mew's nape And rested his head on his chest. He heard the beating of his heart.

"Do you want to sleep again? After all, it's still early." Gulf looked around the kitchen. And then looked at Mew. And he nodded.

"But, carry me. I feel a little dizzy." When he said this, Mew immediately Carry him. while he was clinging to Mew, he was looking around the house. he wondered whose house it was. it is not familiar to him either. so when they came to the room and they were lying together, he immediately spoke.

"Whose house is this?" He looked at Mew as he waited for the answer.Mew smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"Who else do you think it is?" Gulf's eyes narrowed. So Mew laughed and kissed his forehead. "To us, and to our future children. Did you like it?" Mew said with a big smile.but it disappeared when Gulf cried. who immediately hugged him.

"Did I say something wrong? don't you want our new house?" Gulf shook his head.

"I'm just happy. B-but Are you sure about me? Are you sure you can be with someone like me who has a great attitude, has high pride, introverted and difficult to get along with. Jealous person and possessive? You can back out. This child is no reason for you to hold me accountable."

"What are you talking about? There you go, you're being negative again. I'm just....

"That's another one. Can you be with a negative person like me?I admit that I have a lot of bad behavior. So I'm telling you, you can back out. And if you worry about your child. Do not worry. You are still his or her daddy." Gulf said crying but shouting. "Fuck this mood! Urghh!" Mew didn't say a word and immediately grabbed Gulf for a kiss. At first he was pushing Mew. But later he also responded while sobbing.

They separated and stared at each other. Gulf continued to cry and Mew wiped his tears. "Shhh.... No matter what you do to push me, I will never give up on you. Even if you are grumpy, and with all the negative things you say about yourself, I still love you. You complete me, and I complete you. We complete each other. And I will never tire of telling that how much I love you until we grow old. That's my promise." Gulf hugged him.

"Thank you for loving me. I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve someone like you that you loved me like this. I promise That I will take care of you and love you just like you have loved me since we were kids. Through thick and thin, I'm here by your side. And yes. You complete me as well and I complete you. I love you forever." He sobbing and laughing said. "Hayssss! What are we going to say, it's like our wedding vows."

"Im happy because of what you said. And yeah it's like our the advance wedding vows. And I can't wait to marry you in front of everyone. and im so excited for our baby, please stick to mommy, don't make her suffer. mommy and daddy loves you." Gulf giggles about Mew's face expression. They hugged each other until they sleep.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘 UD for todey's bidyow 😘  Its getting late but i hope you all like this. Just a few more chapters and it will be finished. 😘 I will also put special chapters. so look forward to it. GN. And babush. Jubjub!😘👋😴