Chapter 59

After 5 months.....

Mew's POV:

after that day, Gulf and I became okay. we were all greeted by our friends and family, at first Gulf did not agree to let us live in the house I bought because it was too big for him, and another one because of his mood swings. He said he was afraid that a ghost might suddenly appear to him. This is the effect of watching his horror movies. He gets very angry when the characters act stupid and after he cry when the ghost start to killed or scared the characters Especially Valak of conjuring. He had the courage to watch it and even took me with him because he said he was afraid. I'm just scratching my head because of my wife's crazy trips. When he watches weird movies, I'm also afraid that the ghosts in the show might look like our son.

As the month passed and when he entered the fourth month of his pregnancy, I decided to work here at home thru online. So that I can follow him, and took care of him during pregnancy with everything he needs. We even argued about it because he said he didn't want to be an obstacle to me In making money. Why? Because one of his apart from his weird food cravings that I really can't handle, one of his cravings is to shop online for items that can be used at home. This is the effect of his watching tiktok. As long as he can watch, And he found something to buy he won't let those who are trending fall behind. I don't have a problem with that because I can earn everything he spent an hour just sitting in the study room.

And now, I'm outside our room right now and I'm knocking. I have a meeting today and they need to see me. Today is Friday and there is a traffic. So I was late coming home. I forgot that the two of us had a garden dinner date today. And I forgot the time. And here I am now, it's been an hour but he still don't open the door for me. He is even now in mood swings mood.

"Gulf! Please, I'm sorry, I got stuck in traffic so I'm late going home." I shouted from outside and I heard from my sulky and moody wife has a 6 month preggy Gulf was inside, and I heard his sobbing. It's Like a bullied child.

"Wow! A-am I just Gulf to you now? I told you, d-didn't if you can't do it, don't promise it! you just make me look stupid. Get out of here! I hate you!" Gulf said. He was suddenly silent. I know he realized what he said. I left and went downstairs and went to the kitchen. So we just eat in our room. I arrived late at night and my wife was waiting for me. I know he and our son are hungry.

One of the things that makes him angry is making promises to him that are not fulfilled. And I know I'm wrong that. So I forgot what he said earlier that annoyed me too. I'm not in the mood to argue with him.

I wait for May while she prepares the food I ordered for her, and then I go up again I saw him hurrying down the stairs and my eyes widened. He must have forgotten to use the elevator again because it was too risky for him to use the stairs because I was afraid he would slip. He stopped in the middle of the stairs and was about to turn back when he saw me.

May was behind me and I ordered the food to be brought to our room first. Gulf bit his nail and held tightly to the railings. i look at him narrowed as he looked at the tray handed by May who was behind me.

May went up first so she whispered to Gulf. "Good luck sir!" I hear that and Gulf looked at her worriedly and nodded. i approached him. And I feel that he is nervous and he doesn't know that his tears are falling one by one. I immediately picked him up and went to our room. He just buried his face in my chest while sobbing softly.

We met May who had just come out of our room to put down the tray with food. We entered the room and I carefully set him down. He was still sobbing and i was just quietly fixing our food and ignore him. I brought the table closer to the bed and sat next to him.