Chapter 43

Mew drove Gulf to school. When they arrived at the gate, the students immediately greeted the two of them. The others couldn't help but be thrilled because they saw how Mew held Gulf around the waist while they were walking to Gulf's classroom.

The two are used to this kind of scene. Many people are asking about the state of their relationship, but until now they have kept their mouths shut. Mew was a famous band leader back then but he didn't continue to study music because CEO of their company was really his destiny and he accepted that.

When they got to the front of the classroom, Mew first saw Darell's face sitting On the left side and close to Gulf's seat. So he went inside and made Gulf sit down. And Gulf was surprised that he followed him but he let it go and stood up to make Mew sit down and then he sat on his lap.

In the second week, Gulf suddenly changed. Mew couldn't figure out why. He Suddenly cry, laugh, get angry and sometimes caress him. He only understands this because Gulf is also stressed about preparing for graduation. and sometimes it just wants his attention.

He also prefers the Gulf he is facing now because it expresses his feelings better. even the taste of what he eats will tell to him even if he likes it or not.

He came back to reality when Gulf hugged him and yawned. He looked around because Gulf hugged him. And this is one of the things that Gulf doesn't like especially if they are in public.

So he looked and smiled a little. "Bii.... We are at school...." He had not finished what he was saying when Gulf suddenly spoke.

"And so? Am I not allowed to hug my husband?" Gulf's words got a little louder. So his eyes widened and he nuzzled into Mew's neck. "B-boo...... I-i----" He said shyly as Mew laughed.

"It's okay Bii. it's true that I'm your hubby right?" Then He kissed him on the forehead and he looked at Darell who looked at him evilly and looked away and he hugged Gulf.

Gulf stood up and pulled Mew out of the room. The students looked at him, but when he looked back, they looked away as if he was doing something.

Before they could go out, Darell suddenly spoke. "Our prof Gulf will arrive soon, we still have a presentation. Where are you going?" Gulf was a bit embarrassed and Mew was about to enter again when Gulf suddenly held his hand tightly and looked at him with a bad look that silenced him.

"I know. You don't need to remind me. You don't care where I go." Gulf answered gruffly.

"You know our prof is a terror and...."

"I do not care. Can you please not interfere? If you want to give me five because I was late or did not present in the presentation. Fine. The hell I care." Everyone was silent especially Mew because this was the first time everyone had seen Gulf get angry. Because he is quiet and always smiles.

"Its okay Gulf, if you need to go somewhere, I'll take care of making excuses to our prof." Tine answered while looking at Janhae and Bow That there is a big question based on  how they look to each other. They looked at Mew but he just only shook his head.

Gulf just nodded at them and looked angrily at Darell. And turned around pulling Mew out of the room. They went to the canteen and brought a food and he just watched Gulf happily talking at the counter while shopping for food. 

Mew grimaced as When Gulf carried him a tray that he brought soup with a chili powder saucer.

Gulf looked at him evilly so he just smiled nervously. He just swallowed because it was a week ago and he didn't know what trip Gulf took him on.