Chapter 49

Gulf woke up in the morning because he felt like throwing up. So he immediately ran to the sink and threw up. he is a bit dizzy and limp.He didn't release anything but saliva. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror and saw his sudden weight gain.

He lifted his Tee and looked at his flat stomach. he rubbed it. and he just cried. he never thought he would reach this situation. He is very ashamed to everyone.

"Just stick with mommy okay? You will be my strength for now on. I will never regret you coming into my life. I've wanted you to come for a long time. but even if it's wrong timing. It's okay. I love you my baby." He said. he wiped his tears and took a shower.

he just got dressed and went downstairs. Tharn was already in the kitchen hugging Type's back while making coffee He still sees his parents' love for each other. He just smiled. he thought that Mew would have been like this too. but they haven't talked in a month.

"Good morning too Gulf!" Tharn said as he approached Gulf. Gulf came back to reality and immediately hugged Tharn when he smelled her perfume. He immediately felt nauseous. He immediately ran to the sink and vomited there.

Tharn and Type were confused and looked at each other. Type rubbed Gulf's back and Tharn gave him water.

"Are you okay? Do you feel something? Let's get it checked by the doctor." Type said very worriedly to his son. Gulf's eyes widened.

"N-no Ma, I-I'm okay. Maybe I just ate something my stomach didn't like. I'm fine. You don't need to worry.Hehehe."

"Are you sure? You know we don't like liars, don't you Gulf Nattarin?" Tharn said.Gulf swallowed and nodded.

"Y-yes D-Dad. I know that. Don't worry anymore. I'm fine. I'm just going up to my room. I'll send Joanna to bring my breakfast Good morning as well." And he kissed the cheek of Tharn and Type. "And good morning to you baby Kiara. Don't be naughty okay? Love you." And then turned away.

When Gulf went up to the room, he immediately ran to the bathroom and vomited there again. He was so dizzy from his Dada's scent that he couldn't stop feeling nauseous earlier.

he was crying because he was so dizzy. but he managed to get out of the bathroom and lie down on the bed. He hugged Mew's favorite pillow next to him and shed his tears there.

"I-i miss you so much Boo. I-i guess this is my karma for what I did to you. I love you so much. I hope you can forgive me." He said Until he didn't realize that he had fallen asleep.

He woke up because of the scent he smelled. So he got up when he saw Kira fixing the food on the table.

"You're awake. Get up there and eat. It is bad for you to starve. Especially since you're not the only one eating." Kira said with a big smile Which surprised Gulf.

"H-how d-did you....."

"I'm your sister, and even though I rarely go home here, I'm updated on what's happening with the people here." And she came to Gulf and helped him get up and gave him the food.

"A-ate...A-are you m-mad at me?" Gulf asked in tears.

"It's not that I'm angry, I'm upset because of your decisions. And I am angry with the person who set up you." It could see the anger on Kira's face while fixing Gulf's food.

"S-sorry."

"You know we're here right for you? Why did you choose to fix it yourself again? Aren't we your family? Don't you trust us?" Kira said And he fed Gulf food. Gulf immediately took a bite of what Kira gave him.