Chapter 3

Gulf's POV

I was late again to enter the first subject because apart from waking up late, there was also traffic. so all my siblings are angry with me. so I did nothing but sign peace with them and promised to wake up early even though I couldn't really do it. I run to our classroom when I suddenly bump into people I’ve been avoiding these past few days.

"Oohooo.... Look who's here!" said Regie with a mischievous smile.I immediately swallowed.

I felt a little nervous because I was alone. I’m afraid not because I don’t know how to fight. I'm scared because I might not be able to control my self and I don’t know what I can do to them. Mama will be angry because we promised to him that we would never fight at school. 

I immediately ignored them when Vanny suddenly pushed me and that's the reason why i was sitting on the floor now.

I immediately winch in pain because of the force of my fall and it looked like there was a bruise. So I didn't get up immediately when Vanny suddenly grabbed the collar of my uniform and lifted me up.

"do you think you can avoid us? we just gave it to you. but not anymore. you can't take Bow away from me. you know i like her. and I know you like him too. and you also know what happens to people who take away my possessions don't you?" then he punched me.

I was already lying on the floor and he was still hitting me so I didn't fight back immediately because I was immediately caught by his blow.

he was about to punch me again when suddenly someone hit him. so i immediately get up and run. I heard Vanny’s other friends calling my name but I let them be there.

I immediately entered the classroom and fortunately our teacher was not there yet. so I immediately sat down and took a deep breath. apart from the excessive force of the beating of my chest due to my fast running was the pain and agony of Vanny's blow to me. I immediately touched it and winced in pain.

Techno and Bow immediately approached me with an ice bag.

"why don't you fight back? I know you can handle them even if you're the only one, look, you have a bruise on your cheek. what will Uncle Type say? That i let you be beaten?" worried Techno said.

"Your so Over reacting. I'll take care of Ma.... ouch. Be gentle Bow" I said as she put the ice packs on my bruise cheeks.

"Oh! Sorry Gulf." She said as she stare at my eyes.

"I-it's o-okay" I stammered said as I look at her face.

I no longer cared about the pain of my bruise because of the beauty of what was in front of me. round eyes, sharp nose, plump cheeks and deep dimples.

he just focused on my cheek. and with just a little movement I can kiss him. so stared like I mesmerizing every inch of her face.

I back my self to reality when Techno Pat my Head.

"I feel you bro. Keep it up!" Then he sign a finger heart. I immediately feel that my cheeks That suddenly heated up. I blushed even more when I saw how she smiled at me. It's like I'm in heaven. And there was a beautiful angel in front of me.

We were immediately startled When suddenly someone sailed to Vanny and those with him in our room.

Their clothes are muddy and there were also bruises on their faces.

"sorry boss. never to be repeated. We no longer bully our classmates. We promise that!" Vanny crying says also his friends.

JM suddenly came in and put his hands above on his chest. As he stared at those bully in a bad way.