Chapter 32

Mew had a good morning because of what happened last night.  he just brought Gulf to his room, and it was just right when his section didn't have a teacher so he thought of chatting with Gulf.

🗨️Hi my wifey, we don't have a teacher today. study hard okay? Don't fall asleep. I'll go there for lunch. I miss already. Thank you about last night and I love you❤️

🗨️don't remind me of that, I'm ashamed. Just behave there.and thank you for understanding me. And no girls okay? I love you too. See you later.❤️

"The reality of being single hits me again. Haysss!" JM said as he sighed. " I can't believe that Meow and Guppie will meet again. And not only that, you really kept your promise to each other." JM said.

" Look for a girlfriend when you are no longer jealous of me. And I was very lucky because God heard my prayer. Because I found the one who will be with me for life." Mew answered happily.

"Is that me?" Heart answered immediately. "I guess I'm lucky?In your opinion?" She added.

The two did not answer. Mew immediately stood up and was about to leave the classroom.When Heart held her hand. Mew immediately removed it as well.

"Can we talk Mew? I just want to tell you something." Mew's eyes narrowed and he sighed.

"If you want to say something. Say it now."  Mew answered listlessly.

"No, I want us on the rooftop. just the two of us." Heart answered seriously.

Mew did nothing. He was just thinking that it should be over because he also didn't want this to be the reason for Gulf's misunderstanding.

he first turned around and walked towards the rooftop. He just followed him After they reached the rooftop, Mew immediately spoke.

"say what you want to say. I have to go somewhere else." He said without expression on his face.

"Somewhere else or Just for Gulf? Tell me, are you and Gulf in relationship?" Heart's voice cracked.

Mew was suddenly quiet. He couldn't find words.He took a deep breath and spoke.

"It is not true what is spreading throughout the campus." Mew said Restlessly.

"Really? Then I like you Mew. No, I want to say that I love you." She took a deep breath. "Class has just started. And I found out that the famous son of the owner of the school I attend is my classmate and I immediately liked you. I always pay attention to you, but you don't even look at me. That's why Im so happy because you finally noticed me. So I won't waste any more time. I want to tell you that I love you Mew." Heart admitted bravely and with a smile.

Mew couldn't believe it. What Bow said to them is right.

"I'm so sorry to tell you but, I don't like you. Whatever I showed you before was just a friend. I don't intend to give you the wrong hopes. I like someone." Mew said and he felt pity for Heart.

"oooh! i get it! Is it Gulf?" Heart said While laughing bitterly.

"How many times do I have to tell you were not, right?" Mew closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'Sorry Gulf but I need to denied you' he said to himself. "You know, if you don't have anything good to say, it's better not to talk anymore" he added.

Mew turned around and was about to leave when Heart suddenly spoke.

" who are you fooling? Really? What was last night? Isn't he the one you're referring to in the song? Isn't that the song you wrote is for Gulf too?" Heart wiped her tears. " I'm not stupid Mew. I can see you. I can see you with my two eyes." She was crying. "are you gay?"

Mew turned to her and couldn't explain the expression on its face so Heart suddenly felt scared.

"We can still change that. Maybe you're just confused because  you and Gulf always together. You're just confused. You're not gay Mew." Heart approached Mew and touched his cheek while crying.

"What are you talking about? Let me go Heart. As long as I can hold back." Mew said Angry already.

"No one can stop you Mew. Do whatever you want. I'll help you straighten out whatever crooked view you have to Gulf." Heart still said.

"No, don't touch me. Let's stop this nonsense Heart. This has no good ending. Whatever you say, I don't care."

"Really? How can it be if Mr. And Mrs. Kirigun that Their godchild Is there a relationship with their son? The news is, Gulf is still not allowed to go in any relationship? What can you say to that?" Heart said with a big grin on her face. Mew couldn't speak anymore and just looked at Heart who was obviously scared.

"Tell them. Who did you scare?" Mew immediately looked behind him and shocked to see who spoke. And Heart's eyes suddenly widened the same way.

Yieeee.... Sawattdeeee kha 🙏 my dear cuties out there! How are you guys? Feeling Good? Or blessed? Or both? 🥰 Here's your Short UD for todey's bidyow ☺️ hope you like it guys. GN na! Labyaaah! Jubjub! 😘💗