Chapter 5

Everyone was happy by the addition of one more member in the group but due to the noise the baby woke up and started crying. Listening to her cries Manik immediately rushed towards his room while others followed him.

 Listening to her cries Manik immediately rushed towards his room while others followed him

Manik when towards her and took her in his arms and tired to make her quiet.

Manik: Calm down, bacha dont cry you will get yourself sick again.

He started bouncing her even others started distracting her. After sometime she stops crying and was looking at others as if analyzing her new surrounding.

Cabir: Manik lay her down on bed even we want to play with her.

Manik nodded his head and just when he was going to lay her down on the bed she again started crying as if she wanted to stay in his arms.

Manik: Arey bacha dont cry ok I am not leaving you anywhere see, stop crying.

Listening to this she giggled a little.

Navya: Hawww look at her she is laughing. Nautanki!!!

Everyone smiled looking at the small bundle of joy who has just entered in their life.

Mukti: But guys we cant everytime keep on calling her baby. We have to think a name for her.

Manik: Ya you are right. Do you guys have any suggestion?

Everyone starts thinking for a suitable name when Cabir said

Cabir: Guys I can suggest a name which is suitable according to her personality.

Alia: What are you waiting for say it.

Cabir: Rasgulla.

Everyone gave him 'what the hell' look

Cabir: Arey why are you guys giving me such looks. Just look at her she is chubby, fair and so sweet just like rasgulla. This name is perfect for her.

Mukti: Are you serious Cabir? Kaha se milte hai itne faltu jokes.

Manik: Exactly. Just imagine her name Rasgulla.Manik.Malhotra. Do one favour Cabir dont use your useless brain we will think a name for her.

Cabir made a sad pout and sat on the bed while others were thinking about name.

Manik: Guys how about nandini?

Everyone loved the name and decided to call the baby 'Nandini'

Manik: Bacha did you like your name?

To which she smiled whole heartedly. Now one by one everyone started introducing themselves to her.

Cabir: Hey Nandini see its me your Cabir bhai. Grow up fast then we will play pranks on everyone together. We-

He was going to say something when Navya pushed him.

Navya: Hey nandu I am your Navu di.

Cabir: Heyyyyyy thats not fair I was talking with her. (but navya just ignored him)

Mukti: Hi choti, my name is Mukti. You can also call me Mukku di.

Alia: Hi baby, I am your Alia di.

Dhruv: Hey cupcake, its me your Dhruv bhai.

Abhi: Hello babydoll, I am your Abhi bhaiyu.

After the introduction Nandini was smiling while looking at everyone.

Alia: Awww she is so cute.

They started playing with her. Suddenly Nandini started crying and everyone got panicked and tired to stop her by making funny faces. Manik picked her up and started bouncing her thats when he remembered baby must be hungry. He told Cabir to arrange milk for her and Cabir went in the kitchen and after few minutes brought the milk with him. Manik tried to feed her milk with the help of spoon but she was not ready to drink from the spoon.

Abhi: Manik small babies dont drink milk with spoon. I guess you will have feed her.

To which Manik without thinking removed his tshirt and started pouring few drop of milk on his nipple and feeds her. After feeding her she starts yawning indicating that she is sleepy and Manik make her sleep by singing a lullably. After she sleeps

Mukti: Guys I think we need to shop things for her tomorrow.

Manik: You are right Mukti even I was thinking the same. Tomorrow morning after breakfast we will go to the mall and shop everything for her. I dont want my baby to compromise for anything. Now you guys should sleep its too late.

Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms. After everyone dispersed Manik when to the washroom freshen up before going to bed. After completing his night routine he laid down on the bed beside his bacha and was gazing at her.

Manik's POV

Today is the best day of my life as I got the love of my life. After the death of mom and dad I felt very lonely. Even though I have my friends but still they couldn't feel that emptiness. It doesnt mean that I don't love my friends... I do. They are the only ones whom I can call as my family who were with my during my ups and downs. But Nandini she is different she is someone whom I can call mine. Mine to love mine to cherish. I will love her and pamper her alot. (kissing her forehead he went into his dreamland)

POV ends

During night Nandini woke up twice and everytime Manik feeded her and made my sleep.

Thats it for today. I hope you guys like this chapter.

See you guys soon. Have a nice day.