Chapter 24

Tears falling slowly from her eyes.

Alia: Dhr...Dhruv I... I.

Dhruv: It's ok if you don't love me back you-

He was cut off by kiss. He was shocked as he never expected that she will kiss him. After he was recovered from the shock he kissed her back. After sometime because of lack of oxygen they broke their kiss.

Alia: I love you.... I have always loved you... Its just that I am shocked I never thought you will propose me like this at such place. I am so happy.

She hugged him tight tears in her eyes. After sometime they broke their hug he wiped her tears and holds her hand she kept her head on his shoulder and both were enjoying the view. After that when the ride ended Dhruv gave her hand like a gentleman and even she holds his hand and they both headed towards their friends. When everyone saw them coming out holding each others hands they all hooted.

Cabir: Love is in the air.

Mukti: This is how you guys were enjoying the ride.

Navya: Exactly instead of enjoying outside view they both were enjoying something else ha.

They both were blushing now.

Nandini: Hey dont tease my bhai and di. (she went towards them and hugged them) I am so happy for you both.

Dhrulya: Thank you princess.

One by one everyone hugged them and congratulate them.

Cabir: This calls for celebration. Lets go in some 5 star restaurant and have food Dhruv will pay today.

Navya: God I can't stay with this boy.... His day starts with food and end with food.

Cabir: (wrapping arm around her shoulder) Don't say like that see Mukti has Abhi, Nandini has Manik and now Alia has Dhruv so only we both are remaining..... Soooooo you know what I mean na.... Even we should plan something, don't you think so?

She pushed him away.

Navya: Never you just love your food and will not even have time to spend with me... I am not interested in dating you.

Cabir: Arey without going on a date how can you decide? Let's plan a date someday.

Navya: I am busy right now.... Someday when I will be free for your "date" I will tell you.

Abhi: Waah bhai waah Cabir Dhawan flirting with Navya that's something new..... I guess we can except a new couple very soon.

Navya: Me and dating that also him never.

Cabir: What you mean by him? You don't know how many girls want to date me.

Everyone just rolled their eyes.

Manik: Guys leave him let's go.

Cabir: (to Manik) Dost dost na raha (to Navya) pyar pyar na raha.

Everyone was done with his drama so they just ignored him and started walking towards exit.

Cabir: Arey wait for me.

After that they went in a rooftop restaurant.