Chapter 41

3 months later:

We could see a boy sitting on the floor with a photo in his hand tears in eyes. Yes he is none other than Manik.

Manik's POV

Why did you do that Nandini? Why did you left me just like that? This room this house everything is empty without you... I am empty without you... You promised me that you will never leave me but you left you didn't fight for me... Not for once you thought about me? How could you easily give up.

??: I never wanted to give up Dadda.

He looked at the person tears falling from his eyes.

Nandini: I just didn't had the strength to fight... This... this world is not made for me... I couldn't survive this world.

Manik: You failed me Nandini... You failed everyone who raised you in this house... Look at them they have lost their reason of smiling... Cabir Nandini your Cabir Bhai completely lost it didn't you felt anything seeing him? Please comeback Nandini I cant leave without you... I have no strength left inside me now... I am sorry that everytime I promised you that I will protect you but I failed but 3 months without you isn't this punishment enough?

Nandini: You have to learn living without me... You have to learn smiling without me... You have to learn letting me go.

Manik: NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME.

Suddenly she disappeared but because of his shouting everyone except Dhrulya rushed in his room.

Navya: Manik? 

But he kept repeating the same thing so she hugged him.

Navya: Calm down Manik.

Cabir went near him and took him in his embrace.

Manik: (crying)Cab...Cabir Nandini was here... She said she needs to go... Please stop her Cabir please stop her. 

Cabir also started crying. In these 3 months he had become emotional weak everytime when he misses his baby sister he cannot control himself and start crying. He locked himself in room for one week when he got the news.

Cabir: Manik please control yourself.

They both cried. Mukti couldn't see this so she went from their and Abhi went behind her.

In the Garden:

Mukti was looking at the flowers with a small smile and tears in her eyes which were threatening to fall. Abhi came and stood beside her.

Mukti: (looking at the flowers) You see them Abhi... Nandini planted all these.. She used to look after them... Sometimes when it becomes suffocating to stay inside I come here... It make me feel Nandini is somewhere beside me. 

Abhi had a sad smile on his face while he was looking at Mukti. He kept his hand on her shoulder and that was enough for her to breakdown.

Mukti: (crying) I cant take this Abhi... I can't see the 2 strong pillars of this house breaking down... This is breaking me down... Why didn't she thought about us Abhi? Abhi please do something please bring her back in our life or else our family will fall apart Abhi. 

Abhi: Mukti at least you need to be strong... If you breakdown like this who will handle others. They need you... You can't fall weak.

Inside Manan's room:

Manik stood up and was going somewhere.

Navya: Where are you going?

Manik: To meet Nandini.