Chapter 71

Cabir: You have to sit in your place for whole time till the game ends and and and if you move from there then you are sleeping in guest room for a week, simple isn't it?

But everyone knew there was something else which he was hiding.

Manik: Come on I know that there's more to this so just finish the other part.

Cabir: (in a proud tone) My bro knows me the best ha but I won't tell you now let me arrange things first. I will be back soon.

Saying this Cabir went from there leaving others in confusion thinking what exactly was he planning to do.

Mukti: I toh feel jo b hoga we are going to enjoy it.

Manik: Ya enjoy for you guys and for me it would be some punishment.

Cabir: (who was standing at the door) Arey there I was arranging things for your enjoyment and here you are thinking I am going to give you some kind of punishment. (going towards him) You are my best friend... I want you to enjoy this night to you fullest. (In mind) Because after this only god knows what will happen.

Manik: You know what Cabir I don't trust you at all ok so let's just get over with this dare.

Cabir: Ok ok but remember if you move out of your sit no sleeping with Nandini for a week.

Manik: (smirks) That won't happen.

Cabir: Surely it won't happen. (shouts) Myra come inside.

The door opened and a girl came inside wearing short dress which reached her thighs. She greeted everyone and Cabir introduced her.

Cabir: So guys this is Myra and she is a dancer and right now she will dance in front of us.

Abhi: So what's the dare?

Cabir: Well that's the dare. Manik you have to watch her dancing.

Dhruv: That's it?

Cabir: Ya that's it. Simple na?

Manik: (still suspicious) There's definitely something else with this.

Cabir: Ok enough of the chit chatting let's get started ok. Myra are you ready? (she nodded) Ok then.

And the music started. For the first 2 minutes she was dancing in front of everyone but afterwards she slowly went towards Manik and tried touching him while dancing around him which he didn't like at all. She sat on his lap while dancing and that was it for Manik he was about to stand up and push that girl but he saw Cabir giving him 'come on buddy stand up'  look. He gritted his teeth cursing Cabir in his mind. Now everyone understood Cabir's idea and were enjoying Manik's situation except one person who was not liking this dare at all. Nandini went towards Cabir.

Nandini: Bhai what is this? Why is she being touchy with Dadda?

Cabir: Baby that's the dare. Just enjoy it.

Nandini: Bhai tell her to stop.

Cabir: Come on Nandini she have just started let us enjoy for some more time.

Nandini: (gritting her teeth) If you don't stop her right now I will kick that girl out of this room right now.

Cabir looked at Nandini and he could see that she was damn pissed and well that's what he wanted so he stopped the music.

Cabir: Ok Myra that's all for today. Thanks for your help.

Myra: What yaar Cabir I just started having fun and you ruined it. (listening to this Nandini was more pissed now) Anyways (to Manik) Bye hottie.