Chapter 47

Its been a month already since Nandini woke up and now she is completely fine. In this one month everyone helped her alot in recovering. They started working from home itself and would visit their office only if its necessary. As soon as Nandini was able to walk on her own she would just run out of excitement all over the house giving a mini heartattack to others as they believed the she is not completely recovered yet but does she cares? No not at all.

Manik used to work from home but as Nandini started recovering he started going office if there is any important meetings. Lately he has been very busy with his work as he was inactive for almost 4 months so there was a lot of work pending because of which he was no able to give much time to Nandini and this used to annoy her a lot.

Currently everyone was in dining room having breakfast. Manik was trying to feed Nandini but she was throwing tantrums because today Manik was going office and she was angry with him.

Manik: Nandini enough now and finish your breakfast. I am getting late for office.

Nandini: Office Office Office... You just keep on working everyday and don't even spend time with me anymore... You don't love me anymore hai na?

Manik: (sighing) Baby its not like that but sometimes I cant help I need to work too baby.

Nandini just turns her head with an angry pout.

Mukti: Nandu lets do one thing.. Let Manik go we will go for shopping then we will watch a movie and go for a girls dinner date, what say?

Navya/Alia: Awesome idea Mukti its been so long we spent some girls time.

Nandini: Yes Yes Yes.

Manik: No.

Nandini's smile faded.

Nandini: Why?

Manik: You have just recovered and I don't want to take any risk with your health.. You will not listen to the girls and what if you hurt yourself.

Mukti: Come on Manik don't spoil our mood.

Alia: Exactly we can take care of her.

Manik: No means No.

Navya: (she said while making a fake crying face) Cabirrrrrrrr.

Cabir: Manik let them go... You will be busy with your work and Nandini will get bore here let her enjoy... And girls will take care of her. Don't worry.

Everyone started convincing him and at last he agreed but no before warning Nandini to take care of herself and to stick with the girls the whole time.

Later Manik and Cabir went to office, Dhruv went to academy and Abhi went hospital. As soon as the boys left girls went in their respective room and got ready. After 1 hour everyone came downstairs.

Mukti: Ready girls?

Everyone nodded and then they headed outside and settled down in car.

Everyone was talking and laughing and gossiping but they observed that Nandini was a bit sad today.

Navya: Nandu kya hua? Why are you so silent today?

Nandini: Didu I miss Dadda... These days he doesn't give me much time.

Alia: Chill babes he is just busy these days so he is not able to give you attention.

Nandini: Still Di earlier he used to spend time with me but nowadays he doesn't.

Mukti: I have an idea... I am sure Manik will coming running for you.

Navya: What are you thinking Mukti?