Chapter 33

Manik rushed inside the house and directly went in kitchen and saw Nandini standing near platform and the vessel full of boiling water on the floor. He rushed towards her and picked her up and hugged her tight. After 5 minutes he broke the hug and started checking her whether she got hurt or not.

Manik: Are you ok? Did you got hurt? Is it paining or burning anywhere? Abhi check her fast.

Nandini: Dadda listen to me (but he was not listening) Dadda I am fine... I am absolutely fine.

Alia: Manik..... Manik.... She is fine.

He breathe in relief and once again hugs her.

Nandini: (while hugging) I am fine calm down.

Cabir: Why did you girls shout then?

Navya: Actually we distributed the work between us and Nandini was boiling pasta... After she was done she kept it on platform and went to bring a different vessel and when she returned we dont know how but the vessel fell from the platform and because Nandini was near by we got scared thinking she might get burnt because of the water but thanks to aunty at the right time she pulled Nandini so she is safe.

All this while Nandini was still in Manik's embrace he was not ready to leave her and after listening to what all happened his hold tighten.

Cabir: Thank you aunty seriously we dont know what we would have done if anything would have happened to her.

NM: Dont forget beta that she is my daughter also... It was my duty to protect her.

Manik: Still thank you for saving her... And for you Nandini mark my words YOU.ARE.NEVER.EVER.ENTERING.KITCHEN.FOR.COOKING.

Nandini: But you know I love cooking.

Manik: I dont want any arguments on this topic. My decision is final, do you get that?

She nodded her head with a pout.

Manik: I want words. Do you get that?

Nandini: Yes.

Abhi: I guess we should cancel today's picnic. We can plan it on other day.

Manik: Even I was thinking the same.

Nandini: (shouts) Nooooooooooo.

Manik: Nandini lower your voice.

Nandini: Sorry... But please dont cancel the plan I am absolutely fine and almost everything is arranged please dont spoil it now. Please Please... Cabir bhai convince them na.

Cabir: Baby I-

Nandini: (puppy eyes) Pleaseeeeeeee.

Cabir: Ok Ok fine... Guys if she is telling that she is fine then lets not spoil the plan and just look at her she is so excited for this.

Everyone agreed with him.

Manik: We will not cancel the plan only on one condition.... You will be my side the whole time and no running around.

Nandini: Ok Ok I agree.

Dhruv: Buddy do one thing you both go in your room and rest for a while we will manage everything and once we are done we will call you.

Manik: Are you sure?

ND: Yes beta you go we will manage.

Manik: Ok if you guys need me then just call me ok.

Saying this he picked Nandini in bridal style and went from there.

Inside the bedroom:

He laid Nandini on bed and directly went in the balcony attached to their room without saying anything to Nandini. She was first confused as she thought that he would shout at her for being careless but he didn't even said a word. She went in the balony and hugged him from behind.