Chapter 51

All the boys went towards the tree Manik was pointing at and found one more letter stuck on the tree. Manik took the letter and read it loud so that others can listen to him.

" Hello my lovely husband and my dear brothers, it's Mukti here. I know I know you guys might be thinking what is all this going on then let me tell you we have a surprise for you all. In this one month we realised our mistake and thought to rectify it so we arranged a small surprise for you guys no no actually a big surprise for you all... But before that Manik I need to remind you something... Do you remember I warned you that you will regret? Well I guess you do, so its time for payback."

Manik: What nonsense is this? Is this the time for payback and all?

Abhi: Manik read further.

He nodded and continued.

"I guess by now you might be irritated and angry too, well that's what I want... You guys want to meet us, right? But for that you will have to wait for sometime or maybe some days. Chalo enough of the suspense let me come directly to the point... We girls have planned a trip.. 'girls trip' and now that we have finished our punishment so nicely I thought of rewarding us with a trip. Don't worry we will be back in a week, so for now Bubyeeeeeeeee. Oh ya one more thing I almost forgot there's no use of contacting us because we don't have our mobile phone and don't even try to track us because you know me right? You might not want to mess with me and please.... Do miss us.

Bubye my lovely people enjoy each others company and even let us enjoy.

YOUR ONE AND ONLY LOVING MUKTI"

As soon as he finished reading last line he crumbled the paper in his hand.

Manik: (gritting his teeth) MUKTI I WILL KILL YOU.

Dhruv: What the hell just happened?

Manik: I knew they were planning something behind our back.. See Cabir I told you that how can all of a sudden they change.

Abhi: But what now? We don't know where they went? How they went? Nothing.

Manik: Cabir call our men... Track their location anyhow... Search airports... Find the cctv footage. Hurry up.

Cabir: No.

Others looked at him with a confusing look.

Manik: Huh? What did you say?

Cabir: I said no Manik we are not going to track them.

Manik: And will you please tell me why not?

Cabir: Come on Manik don't act impulsive... They are not kids anymore, they are grown up enough to take care of themselves and even Nandini.. Mukti clearly told us not to track them. Just think once they all were grounded for a month and they did respected our decision and completed their punishment, so even we should respect their freedom, their personal space. So just let them enjoy.

Dhruv: Ummm... Well I agree with Cabir on this.

Abhi: Even I think he is right. We should let them enjoy.

After thinking for sometime Manik spoke.

Manik: I guess you are right but I am already missing my baby... How will I sleep without her. I can't sleep without her in my arms.

He said with a small pout.

Cabir: (putting his hand on Manik's shoulder) Don't worry I will sleep with you... You can hug me as much as you want... If you want we can cuddle before sleeping and if you want you can even... (slowly he came closer and closer to Manik's face)