Chapter 30

Sorry for not updating as I was a bit busy.
Happy New Year everyone.

Next day Manik woke up first and saw Nandini sleeping peacefully. He kept gazing her.

Manik's POV

I have promised myself that no matter what I will always protect you. I just hope they are real and whatever they said to us yesterday was real.

POV ends

His thoughts were interrupted by the movements. He saw that Nandini was waking up.

Manik: Good morning baby.

Nandini: Good morning.

Manik: Chalo lets get ready.

They went inside the bathroom and completed their morning routine. When they came out they saw their friends sitting on the bed waiting for them.

Manik: You guys here? Any problem?

Cabir: Ya that... umm... Abhi needs to perform test so he needs Nandini's blood.

Nandini: Blood? No ways I am not going to let you guys do that.

Manik: Nandini... Nandini calm down baby... Its just a small poke it will be finished before you know.

Nandini: No No No... It hurts a lot. I am not doing that.

Manik: Bacha I will be there with you the whole time. You just hold me ok.

She reluctantly agreed. Manik made her sit on his laps and hugged her so that she cannot see anything.

Abhi: Manik hold her tight ok.

As soon as he inserted the needle she started crying. Within few seconds it was done. Manik was patting her back with on hand and caressing her hair with another.

Manik: Stop crying baby its already done.

Abhi: Manik I will try to get the results by tonight.

Manik: Cabir what about you?

Cabir: You will get all the information by evening.

Manik: Right now where are they?

Navya: They are in their room from morning. Abhi has already took their samples.

Manik: Ok guys then back to work and remember no one should know anything about all this. I want the truth by today.

He then saw Nandini was still hugging him tight.

Manik: Bacha are you alright?

Nandini: (angry pout) Don't talk with me. I am angry with you.

Manik: Arey what did I do ha?

Nandini: You know I am scared of needles still you didn't stop Abhi bhai.

Manik: Don't you want to know the truth? Don't you want to know whether they are really your parents or not? (She nodded in yes) So it was important na and because you behaved like a good girl you deserve a reward. How about we go on a date?

Nandini: Yes Yes Yes... I will come.

Manik: So be ready at evening. But for now chalo let's go down and have our breakfast.

Everyone went downstairs for their breakfast. When they reached dining room they saw Nandini's mom was arranging the table.

NM: You guys came... Come have a sit... See I made breakfast for you all today.

Mukti: No need to do your drama.... We don't need your fake care and concern.

Manik: Mukti what did I said you... And you both till the time its not proved that you are Nandini's real parents dont try to come close with us. Nandini today you are coming with me at office.