Chapter 77

Manik: Cabir come with me I want to talk to you about something.

He nodded and both of them went inside the room.

Cabir: What happened Manik?

Manik: (smirks) You thought that after all the things you did to me I will forget everything and forgive you so easily?

Cabir: (scared a bit) Manik look it was Nandini's plan I was just helping her.

Manik: You could have stopped her or told me right? But you didn't. So now be ready for your punishment.

Cabir: (in mind) God why do you always do this to me ha? If I didn't help Nandini then she would have killed me and now when I helped her this monster will kill me. Why can't they both just keep their things between themselves instead of involving me every time and even if they want someone's help why is it me they not some else they have so many options.

Manik: Cabir.... Cabir... CABIRRRRRRRR!!!!

Cabir: (coming out of his thoughts) Huh? Why are you shouting bro?

Manik: I am calling you from last 5 minutes where were you lost huh?

Cabir: Ahh Nothing... Leave it.

Manik: Regarding your punishment-

Cabir: Manik... My brother see because of me you got such a beautiful surprise... Please let me go this time.

Manik: Firstly this surprise was not planned by you ok and secondly because you helped Nandini in this I will go lightly with you this time but don't think that you will be forgiven because of you Nandini got angry with me in the first place and I had to sleep in the guest room... So you do deserve a punishment for that.

Cabir: (sighs) Next time I am never helping you guys.

Manik: Do you think you will be given any choice?

Cabir: (fake crying) Utha le bhagwan utha le.

Manik: (rolling his eyes) Ok enough of your drama. Now for you punishment you are not coming back with us tonight.

Cabir: (confused) Huh? Then where am I going?

Manik: You are not going anywhere, you are going to stay here.

Cabir: What type of punishment is this? It's very eas-

Manik: For a week.

Cabir: (shocked) A week?

Manik: And that too alone.

Cabir: (his eyes widened) Alone?

Manik: (giving a tight lipped smile) It's easy right?

Cabir: Manik you know I hate staying alone like hate hate wala hate.

Manik: Oh is it? Thanks for the information.

Cabir: Manik mere bhai I am sorry yaar maaf kar de.

Manik: 2 weeks.

Cabir: What 2 weeks?

Manik: The more you talk the more weeks you stay alone.

Cabir: Ok ok 1 week it is. By the way I have a question can I?

Manik: Shoot.

Cabir: Navya will be staying with me right? Because you see I don't know how to cook and we don't have maids here so she has to stay here otherwise how will I survive without food.

Manik: Sorry to say but no Navya won't be staying here.

Cabir: What? Why?

Manik: Because of you Nandini was angry with me and you think that I will let Navya stay here. Well then let me remind you I am not sending you on some honeymoon it's your punishment so you are going to stay here alone and regarding your food I will say that's YOUR.PROBLEM.