Chapter 67

Nandini: Fuck you.

As soon as that word came out of her mouth everyone's eyes widen. They were so shocked that no words came out of their mouth to speak.

Manik: What did you said?

Nandini: (giggles) Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

That was it for him. He was about to trail towards Nandini but Cabir comes in middle and tries to calm him down while Nandini now understood that she has messed up so she hides behind Dhruv peaking a little.

Cabir: Manik shant shant. She is a kid.

Manik: Bachi hai toh kya kuch b bolegi.

Navya: Manik she doesn't know its meaning. It was unintentional.

Manik: (trying to calm down) I am trying my best not to loss my temper but no this girl is just testing my patience today... (taking deep breathes) Nandini come in front. (no response) Nandini I won't repeat myself so it's better come fast.

Slowly Nandini came out and looked at others who gave her encouraging smile. Taking small steps she went towards Manik and stood in front of him facing the ground.

Manik: Nandini do you know the meaning of this word? (shook her head as no) Nandini who taught you this word?

Nandini: (slowly) You.

Manik: (confused) Me? When?

Nandini: 2 days back when you were fighting with Bhai you said this word.

Manik: 2 days back?

Alia: Manik I guess she is talking about Harshad.

All his anger now melts down thinking about the last few days.

Manik: (cupping her cheeks) Nandini baby you know that wasn't me bache, hai na? Dadda won't say such words to you baby, you know that right? (she nods) That's a bad word and you should not say that word. Only bad people say bad words and my baby is a good girl right?

She again nods.

Nandini: (innocently) But Dadda even Cabir bhai said that word.

Within a second everyone head moved in the direction Cabir was standing looking at him.

Cabir's POV

Wasn't I her favourite bhai? Doesn't she care about my life? Like even though I annoy her but is this how she is going to payback? Khud toh maregi muje b marvaegi.

POV ends.

Mukti: (mummering) Ha toh vo konsa acha hai.

Even though she said that in a low voice but still everyone heard her.

Cabir: (gritting his teeth) Did you say something?

Mukti: Who? Me? No No what can I say in this?

Manik: (giving him a tight lipped smile) Cabir I guess we need to talk about something.

Cabir: Talk? With you? No thanks, I want to live for few more years.

Manik: But your presence is harmful for my baby here.

Cabir: Bhai maaf kar de yaar. Dost hi nahi bhai hu me tera. That day it was just heat of the moment.

Abhi: Manik leave him man. Next time if something like this happens then we both together will finish his chapter.

Cabir: (fake crying) Bhagwan kaise dost diye hai muje apne.. Sab meri jaan ke piche padhe hai.

Manik: Oh Mr. Dramaking enough of your drama. I am forgiving you this time but next time you won't be this lucky. Now lets have breakfast.