Chapter 40

Manik: Raghav?

Raghav: I see you remember me... This made me so happy.

Manik: You were in jail right then how come here?

Raghav: (laughing) So the commissioner didn't inform you about the little stunt I performed? No worries I will tell you... So I ran away from there.

Manik: What do you want?

Raghav: Nandini.

Manik: You-

Manik was about to pounce on him but Dhruv and Cabir holds him.

Raghav: (laughing) Ooo gussa aarha hai... I am scared. Dont forget Manik Nandini is still in my hands. I can do whatever I want... Do you get me 'whatever'.

Manik: Cabir leave me I will kill him today.

Cabir: Manik cool down... Raghav why are you doing this?

Raghav: You are asking me why? Like seriously because of you guys I had to spend 10 years in jail just because of you guys.... These 10 years I made the perfect plan to destroy you guys but you know what... When I saw Nandini...(he went near her) God she is so hot... I am glad she didn't die that day or I didn't sold her to someone else.... I must say you guys did a good job in taking care of her... So I changed my mind and thought to let you go but but but... Its a give and take relation so I gave you freedom now your turn to give me Nandini.

As soon as he said that he was rewarded by a punch from none other than Mukti.

Mukti: How can you even think that we will give you Nandini.

Raghav: Because you guys are fools... You know I didn't had to waste my energy in fooling you guys I just sent her parents and you guys accepted them.

Navya went near Nandini's parent.

Navya: How could you do this to your own child?

NM: Dont call her our child we have long ago abandoned her.

All this while Nandini was quiet but now she needed answer so she spoke.

Nandini: Why? Why would you do that to me? What was my mistake?

NM: (with disgust) You yourself is a big mistake.... We never planned having a baby but we got the news that I was pregnant with you... The moment we came to know we were going to abort the child but it could risk my life too so having no other option we had to keep the child... I never wanted to see you again at least in this lifetime but then Raghav came to us and offered us a huge amount for you which we couldn't deny... We had to act like we love you it was so difficult for us because every time I saw your face I felt like how could I give birth to such a kid... (to others) You guys remember the pasta incident? It was me who dropped that vessel on her and acted as if I saved her to gain your trust and see I succeeded.

She started laughing as if she was proud of what all she did. Nandini was deeply hurt by her words that she was just looking at the floor tears falling one by one from her eyes. Everyone saw her it broke their heart into millions of pieces to see their baby in that condition. Navya went and slapped her mom hard on her cheeks that she fell down.

Manik was about to go towards Nandini but Raghav stopped him.

Raghav: Na Na dont even think of coming near her... Back to your place.

Manik: Nandini baby look at me please... (but she didn't) Nandini bacha don't listen to her... she is jealous of you baby so she is saying all this... See we all love you right your Dadda, Bhai, Di everyone loves their Nandini.... Baby please look at me.