Chapter 62

It was 8 in the morning and everyone was currently sleeping as they were tired from yesterday's drama and slept late at night. 

In Cavya's room: 

Cabir and Navya were sleeping peacefully while hugging Nandini but for Nandini it was a different case. She had a frown on her forehead and was sweating badly as if she was having a nightmare. Navya's sleep was disturbed because of movements. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that Nandini was whispering something and sweating alot. She tried waking her up but no use Nandini was still sleeping and all of a sudden she started taking deep breathe which panicked Navya.

Navya: (panicked) Cabir... Cabir wake up something is happening to Nandini... Cabir please wake up.

Slowly he opened his eyes and his reaction was no different than Navya who has currently rushed outside to call others.

Cabir: (patting her cheeks) Nandini can you hear me bacha? Open your eyes baby. See you are completely fine. Nandini.

At the same time others rushed inside and surrounded around them.

Mukti: What happened to her?

Dhruv: Seems like she is having a nightmare.

Cabir: Abhi do something I guess she is having problem while breathing.

Abhi: Cabir-

Suddenly Nandini woke up with a jerk.

Cabir: (caressing her hair) Sshhh baby it's fine. You are ok. See you are in our room. Take deep breathes.

Nandini was so confused and scared. She looked around her and saw everyone looking at her with a worried expression. She then realised that she had a nightmare.

Nandini: Bh...Bhai I..I saw that...that you...you all.

Cabir: Nandini baby first calm down ok then talk. 

He took few deep breathes and Nandini copied him after sometime she was now breathing normally.

Navya: Now say what happened?

Nandini: Navu Di I saw that you all believed that I did cheat on Dadda and then you..you all sent me to an orphanage. Di (crying) I promise I didn't do anything like that. Please believe me. I..I can't live without you guys. I can never do anything like that.

She was crying so badly that it became difficult for her to form words.

Navya: (hugging her) What are you talking about ha? We know that you can't do anything like that. We believe you bacha. (pecks her hairs) How can you even think that we will separate you from us. You are our life.

Nandini: Really? You will not send me away from you all right?

Mukti: Never. So don't even believe those stupid dreams of yours, do you get that?

She nodded.

Nandini: (to Cabir) Bhai what about Dadda? Does he believe me?

Cabir: (sighs) Nandini lets not talk about him please. You must be tired and hungry so first freshen up and then we will have breakfast.

Saying that he was about to get up Nandini but holds his hand.

Nandini: Bhai are you angry with Dadda?

Cabir: Is that even a question?

Nandini: Bhai can you please not be angry with him? I am sure once I talk to him and explain everything he will believe me.

Cabir: You are not going to give him any kind of explanation, do you get that?

Nandini: But why? You only told me that we should clear the misunderstandings as soon as possible.