Chapter 38

Manik and Cabir left for office not before warning both the girls to be careful and specially Nandini to stay with Navya the whole time.

Inside the car:

Cabir: Manik I think something is wrong with you? What's going on? Is it because of the morning incident?

Manik: I don't know Cabir... From the time I woke up I was feeling uneasy as if something bad is going to happen and then all of a sudden Nandini was missing I am scared... From last 2 days her parents are they leave the house early in the morning and then come at evening I am sure they are planning something and we don't know anything about it.

Cabir: Manik I understand your state but we need to handle this patiently.

Manik: That's the thing we don't have time... We need to take action.

Cabir: But we don't know their next move Manik.. We have no other option rather then waiting. Our main target is the person who is behind all this.

Manik: I don't know why but I am not feeling good about leaving Nandini at home... As soon as this meeting finishes I am heading back home. I am not leaving Nandini alone even for a min.

Cabir: I will accompany you but for now stop all the negative thoughts in your mind.

They then reached their office and got engaged in their respective work.

At Malhotra Mansion:

Navya: So Nandu what shall we do today?

Nandini: I don't want to stay at home.

Navya: But Manik and Cabir will be back in 3 4 hours and if Manik couldn't find you he will again get panic like in the morning.

Nandini: How about we go for a walk in the garden?

Navya: Hmm that's a great idea.

They went for a walk.

Nandini: Di can I ask you something?

Navya: Of course baby.

Nandini: How did you all found me? How did you all decided to keep me? I mean at that time you yourself were kids so how all this happened?

Navya smiled brightly thinking of the day she entered in their life.

Navya: It was the first day of our summer vacation and we thought of going somewhere as we didn't want to spend our day at home. While returning as usual your Cabir Bhai was hungry so we had to stop at the nearby store. It was Manik Mukti and Abhi who found you. There was an alley nearby and they heard you crying. You were so small and because of continuous crying you were all red. So they thought to take you home. It was Manik's decision to keep you. He fell in love with you the moment he saw you. Even we all were happy to have a baby sister like you. Before you came our life was full of darkness but you were like an angel for us. Slowly everybody's life started revolving around you. Nandini this Nandini that... Will Nandini like that or not... And you... you were so naughty and dramebaaz when we were small.... Whenever it was your feeding time you used to hide yourself or run all over the house and others tried to catch you.... You had this habit the moment you wake up in the morning you only needed Manik no one else should carry you.

They now settled down.