Chapter 43

Nandini and Manik tried to convince others to go home as they all were tired but no one was ready to leave after all they waited 3 months for this moment. Nandini was so happy to see that her family cares so much for her that a tear dropped from her eyes which she wiped immediately before anyone can see but too late as everyone saw that. 

Mukti went beside her and side hugged her. 

Mukti: Why do you have tears in your eyes?

She immediately wiped her tears and smiled and shook her head.

Nandini: Its nothing... I was just thinking how I got so lucky to have you guys in my life.

Navya: Awww I feel like our Nandu is growing up.

Nandini: No didu I dont like growing up I will always be your baby sister only... Growing up is boring.

Cabir: God so it means that we have to take care of you whole life.... Thats a big task.

Nandini: (angry pout) Do you have any problem? And if you have then keep it with you I have many people to take care of me.

Abhi: I would love to do the needful.

Dhruv: Me too.

One by one everyone except Navya was on Nandini's side. Nandini showed her tongue to him to which he made a bad face.

Cabir: (putting his arm on Navya's shoulder) I am sure Navya will be on my side, hai na?

Navya removed his hand and went and stood beside Nandini.

Navya: Sorry my dear hubby but I love Nandini more than you.

Cabir: So it means that no one in this room loves me? (they shook their head) Why god why... You could have gave them at least 1% of my intelligent brain... They have such a precious gem in their family and they dont even value him.

 They have such a precious gem in their family and they dont even value him

Everybody were so done with his drama that they just ignore him.

Nandini:(yawning) Dadda I am sleepy... Can we sleep?

Manik: Sure you sleep I am right beside you ok.

Nandini: No you sleep with me.

Manik: It will be uncomfortable for you baby.

Nandini: (puppy face) Please Dadda.

Manik: Ok fine.

Mukti: (to Abhi) Baby even I am sleepy lets sleep on couch.

Abhi: OK Good night guys.

Alia just looked at Dhruv and he understood and they both headed towards sofa.

Navya: I guess I have to sleep all by myself today.

Meanwhile Cabir was just freezed in this position.