Chapter 14

They all looked back and saw commissioner standing there.

Com: Leave him I will tell you the truth. (Cabir pushed him on the ground) Follow me to my cabin.

Everyone entered his cabin and settled down on the chairs when commissioner started speaking.

Com: This case is not a simple abuse case. His name is Raghav. We checked the cctv footage of the school Miss. Nandini is studying and we found out that this was not the first time he has abused her. He daily used to lock her in the storeroom and at the end of the day used to free her from it but in these days he never abused her physically. Yesterday when he was taking her with him she tried to free herself so he hit her.... but thats not the end of our investigation. When we investigated deep into this case we got to know that he is involved in Human Trafficking. He sells small girls in return of money. (Everyone were shocked to core after listening to this) Yesterday he had planned to kidnap Nandini from school but when Nandini bite his hand he lost control on his anger so he hit her. When Nandini passed out he thought that she died so in order to save himself he ran from there.

Everyone were shocked after listening the truth thinking of the other possibilities that could have happened. For everyone Nandini is their whole life. Their day starts with her tantrums and naughtiness and ends with her smile. Whatever happened yesterday was worse but more worse could have happen maybe Nandini could have been kidnap. Everyone were in their own thoughts when Manik again went inside the cell and started punching him venting all his anger.

Manik: I will kill you today. How can you even think of doing such thing *punch* You sell people for money *punch* You dont deserve to live *punch* You messed with the wrong person *punch* You harmed the person whom I love the most in this world *punch*.

He kept on punching him. Meanwhile Cabir got a call from Navya saying that Nandini is awake and is asking for Manik. Cabir went towards Manik and separated him.

Manik: Leave me Cabir I will kill him today.

Cabir: Manik control yourself I got a call from Navya, Nandini is awake she is asking about you. We need to go now. Commissioner will take proper care of him.

Manik: Don't kill him at once keep torturing him everyday. He should regret messing with what's mine. Make sure he stays in jail for his whole life.

Saying this he left from there and went inside the car while others followed him and settled down. The whole car ride was silent everyone were in their own thoughts. Within 10 mins they reached at hospital. Manik took few deep breath in order to calm himself and went towards Nandini's room. As he entered inside the room Nandini saw him she smiled a bit. He went beside her but she turned her face.

Manik: Are what happened to my bacha? Why are you not looking at me?

Nandini: (angry pout) Because I am angry. You said you will not leave alone but when I slept you left me alone.

Manik: I had to finish some important work so I had to go. I thought you want to go home as soon as possible so I went to talk with doctor but I guess you are enjoying over here. Cabir do one thing inform doctor that Nandini is going to stay here only for few days.

Nandini: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I dont want to stay at such place. I want to go home. Please take me home. (she said showing her puppy eyes)

Manik pecked her forehead.

Manik: I know baby you want to go home and we have already completed your discharge formalities. Now you change your clothes then we will go home.

She nodded her head and went inside the bathroom to change her clothes. After few min when she came outside only Manik was to be seen in the room.