Chapter 66

They all went home had their dinner and directly headed towards their bedroom as they all were very much tired today and even Manik and Nandini needed rest.

In Dhrulya's Room:

Alia was sitting in front of mirror doing her night time routine while Dhruv was sitting on bed scrolling through his phone.

Alia: I must say ha sometimes I feel like our life is some kind of movie. There's action, drama, laughter and emotional scenes too. A full blockbuster movie.

Dhruv: (chuckles) And like in every movies we too have happy endings.

Alia: (smiles) Ya right. One thing I am thankful about is that after ever problems we all have a happy ending.

Dhruv: (smirks) Now even I want a happy ending.

Alia: (confused) Means?

He slowly went towards her and carried her in his arms because of the sudden action Alia screamed a bit but it didn't affect Dhruv and he carried her on bed.

Dhruv: Don't you think that in all this drama you are forgetting you lovely husband.

Alia: (blush) Come on Dhruv is this the time for all this ha.

She pushed him aside and stood up but Dhruv holds her hand and pulls her because of which she falls on his chest. He slowly push the hairs behind her ears.

Dhruv: After some many years I still keep falling for you everyday.

Slowly he moved closer to her and kissed her lips. One hand caressing her neck and other caressing her waist. His touch was making her go insane. He pinched her waist making her gasp and taking a chance he enters his tongue. And they continued her hot session.

In Mukbhi's room:

Both of them were lying on the bed. Mukti's head was on Abhi's chest while he was patting and caressing her hairs.

Abhi: (notice that Mukti was lost in her own thoughts) What are you thinking?

Mukti: I..I don't know.. It's just so many things happened in last few days. I never in my dreams thought something like this can even happen with us. For once I started hating Manik for making Nandini suffer so much. Already she is a kid and if all that what happened would be real I can't even imagine how Nandini would have taken all that but I was so revealed after knowing the truth.

Abhi: Hmm but everyone is happy now and that's what matters at the end. Finally things are falling back to its place. So don't stress about the things that already happened and just enjoy the moment.

Mukti: Ya but I-

She was cut in middle by a kiss on her lips.

Abhi: You have become so boring Mukti. Your handsome husband is in front of you and you are not even paying attention to him.

Mukti: (raising her eyebrow) Acha I am boring ha.

Without any warning she hovered on him and attached her lips on his. It turned into passionate one. She holds both his hands above his head kissing him madly. Both of them fighting for dominance. She bites his lower lip because of which he gasped and she immediately slides her tongue inside. After 5 minutes they broke there kiss as they were short of breathe.

Mukti: Now what do you think ha my dear hubby?

Abhi: Now it's my turn.

He immediately interchanged their position making Mukti shut her eyes because of shock and started kissing her lips, neck and collarbone.