Chapter 19

Once they reached mansion Manik sent Nandini in their room.

Abhi: Manik don't be harsh on her. She must be tired... Forgive her this time.

Manik: Do you think I love punishing her.... don't you remember what happened last time?

Flashback

Nobody was at home Manbir had an important meeting to attend, Muklya had lots of order so Navya went with them to help them and Abhi and Dhruv had to go for work. So Nandini was left alone at home with servants whom Manik had strictly ordered to take care of her. Seeing the opportunity she couldn't control herself and ate lots of chocolates and ice cream. At afternoon she felt her stomach was hurting a bit but she ignored. She even skipped her lunch. In the evening everyone came home. Now her stomach was hurting a lot but still she didn't let anyone know as they will scold her and make her eat bitter medicines.

Manik: Hello my baby.... How was your day? Hope you didn't do any mischief.

Nandini: Hawwww you think that your baby is naughty and does mischief always..... I am hurt. (Wiping her fake tears)

Cabir: Meri behena we don't think we know you are naughty.

She throws pillow on his face. After spending some more time together everyone got freshen up and settled on dining table for dinner.

Nandini: (puppy face) Dadda can I skip my dinner today.... I am not hungry..... please.

Manik: (raising his one eyebrow) Why what did you eat that you are not hungry?

Nandini: (in mind) If I will tell you then instead of eating all this food you will eat me. No No I can't say the truth.

Manik: Nandini where are you lost? I am asking you something.

Nandini: Nothing bas asehi bhuk nhi.

Manik: (sigh) Everyday you find ways to skip food. Eat little at least please don't argue I am tired today.

She felt sad for him so ate little. After that everyone went in their rooms and slept as everyone were tired but Nandini couldn't sleep as the pain was increasing now she couldn't bare. She felt like vomiting so she went in bathroom. After few minutes Manik felt that the other side of bed was empty he opened his eyes and saw that the other side of bed was empty.

Manik: Nandini.... Nandini where are you?

He heard some noise from bathroom so he went inside and saw that Nandini was vomiting he rushed towards her and started patting her back. After she was done he cleaned her and pick her up in bridal style and laid on bed.

Manik: Nandini bacha what happened to you suddenly? (He touched her forehead) God you are burning. Nandini tell me what is happening to you?

Nandini: My sto....stomach is pai....paining a lot.

Manik: Tell me the truth what did you ate the whole day?

Nandini: 10 chocolates and 2 tubs of ice cream.

Manik: (shocked) Are you kidding Nandini? 10 CHOCOLATES 2 WHOLE TUBS OF ICE CREAM.... This the reason you were not eating dinner right?

She nodded.

Manik: Nandini Nandini Nandini what should I do with you? Now wait 2 min I am calling everyone.

Nandini: No please-

In middle she fainted because of pain.

Manik: (patting her cheeks) Nandini Nandini baby open your eyes. CABIR... CABIR.... ABHI.... Everyone come fast damnit.