Chapter 63

In Malhotra Mansion:

Everyone was shocked and confused because of what happened few minutes back. They were staring at the phone which was now disconnected.

Navya:(confused) So all that happened from last few days all that was just an act? Manik blaming Nandini and behaving rude with all of us was this all just an act?

Alia: (shocked) I am still processing what he just said few minutes back.

Abhi: I told you guys he must be hiding something from us otherwise he would never behave like that.

Mukti: Just let him come back I will not leave him today. We are his family and not even for once he thought to share his problems with us?

Dhruv: Mukti you can do whatever you want after he comes back but I am happy that finally now everything will be back to normal.

All this while Cabir was silent and was lost in his thoughts.

Navya: Cabir what are you thinking?

Cabir: Manik was going through all this then why did he not share it with me? No matter whatever the situation is he always share it with me.

Mukti: Cabir didn't you heard properly what he said that someone was spying on us so isn't it obvious that if tells you everything Harshad will know about this.

Even though he was not that convinced but still he took the situation in a positive way and was happy that finally things were getting better.

Cabir: I am stunned that Harshad had guts to control Manik's life but now am sure Manik must have made his life worst than hell. Alia turn on the tv.

Alia: Why?

Cabir: If Manik has played his move it means that it must be something very big so it's obvious that media will show it on tv. So now just do as I say.

They all were excited to see what Manik must have planned which they knew must be something very big because this time someone had targeted his family for which he will never forgive that person.

Alia turned on the tv and switched to news channel and what they saw shocked them.

In Manan's car:

Manik was driving somewhere far from city area and Nandini was enjoying this ride afterall after a long time things were getting normal between them and she was very happy for that. As she was in her own thoughts suddenly Manik stopped the car in between the woods.

Nandini: (confused) Why did you stopped here?

Manik removed something from his pocket.

Manik: (showing) For this.

Nandini: Blindfold?

Manik: Yes now that we are about to reach I want you to wear this.

Nandini: (pouts) Why are you creating so much suspense?

Manik: Just 5 more minutes and you will get the biggest surprise of your life but-

Nandini: But?

Manik: I don't know if you will like it or not.

Nandini: (smiling) If you have planned something I am sure I will like it.

Manik nodded and blindfolded Nandini and they again started their journey.

After 5 minutes they reached somewhere inside the woods where you can see a small house. Manik got down from the car and carefully helped Nandini get down and guides her inside the house.