Chapter 31

Inside the car:

Manik was driving. His one hand on steering while the other hand was entwined with Nandini's hand. Nandini's head on his shoulder. There was a complete silence in the car. Both were enjoying this ride.

Nandini: Whenever I am with you everything seems so different so happy.

He smiled listening her words.

Manik: And when I am with you I feel my whole has lighten up only because of you.

Nandini: If thats the case then I am never going to leave you ever.

He pecked her hairs.

Manik: As if I will let you go..... By the way today you didn't ask even for once where we are going.

Nandini: I know even if I try you will not tell anything so why to waste my energy.

Manik: Ohhh I see someone is using her brain for the first time.

Nandini: Of course... Wait a min what you mean by first time? You mean to say I never use my brain ha? Is this what you meant?

Manik: No I--(he was cut off in middle)

Nandini: What I ha? Say na what you were saying? Now why don't you speak anything?

She kept on talking not letting him to explain so to shut her he kissed her. She was shocked by his sudden action. After coming out of shock still she didn't kiss him back to show her anger so he broke the kiss.

Manik: Kiss me back or else you will get punishment for disobeying me.

Nandini: That's--

He didn't let her speak he just started kissing her. This time even she couldn't control herself and gave in. Their kissing moment was interrupted by a phone call. Manik got irritated because of it and when he saw the name of the person calling he was cursing that person in mind.

Manik: Hello.

??: You took so long to receive my call.... Were you guys busy in something which I might have disturbed?

Manik: Is this why you call me Mukti?

(How many of you thought its Cabir)

Mukti: Arey why are getting so angry? Does that meant I was right? I disturbed you both na.

Manik: Can you please tell me why did you called me in the middle of our date?

Mukti: To remind you that you guys have to go on a date and not somewhere else. So my work is done bye guys enjoy. Bye Bye...

Without listening to their reply she cuts the call.

Manik: HELLO.... HELLO.... MUKTI...

Nandini: (laughing) Well our family knows very well I guess.

Manik: (smirks) You find it funny ha (she nods her head in yes first but immediately shooks in no) I guess we should continue where we stopped.

He started leaning but she pushed him.

Nandini: Please no I dont want to spend our first date in this car. We can continue this later on.

Manik: Ohhh okay then I would love to continue this when we reach home.

She blushed.

Nandini: Dadda lets go for now.

After 10 min they reached their destination.

Nandini: (excited) Beach!!!

She opened the door and started running.

Manik: Nandini Nandini wait dont run... God this girl... I think I have to tie her up so that she doesn't run.