Chapter 79

Somewhere on the Earth:

??: Enjoying your time without me ha? Enjoy till I am not there because once I will be back your life will be hell, Manik Malhotra. You snatched my happiness from me, now be ready because it's your turn now.

Suddenly his mobile pinged indicating a new text.

Message from Manik:

I know you must have not slept yet and must be planning to take revenge, but let me warn you, my dear friend, last time I went easy on you but if this time if you did anything trust me bro you won't like the consequences of your action. So stop using your useless brain and sleep unless and until you want me to send Navya on a secret vacation for a month.

NOW SLEEP AND LET ME SLEEP. HAVE A VERY VERY VERY AMAZING NIGHT.

Reading this message Cabir's eyes widened in shock.

Cabir POV:

What do you think Manik that after reading your message I will get scared? You think that after your this warning I will leave you then you... you are 100% right. Cabir bro you want to live happily and enjoy your married life it's better to stay away from Manik. Agar galati se b kuch kiya toh Navya gai hath se. Manik ko baadme dekh lenge. Tomorrow is going to be an adventurous day for me. So for now let's sleep.

POV Ends.

On the other hand, Manik as kept his phone aside.

Manik's POV:

Beta Cabir bohot pareshan kar liya tune, ab meri baari hai. Now you will regret each and every moment when you interrupted my romance. I very well know that you will come here tomorrow and (smirks) I am so excited to welcome you.

POV ends.

His thought process was interrupted by Nandini who was deep in sleep by now and was snuggling in Manik's chest as much as she can. He slowly removed the hairs from her face which were blocking his view and tucked them behind her ears. He was gazing at her face with so much love in his eyes. He just couldn't get enough of her beauty. His gaze shifted to her lips, looking so tempting. He pecked her lips once which disturbed her sleep a little.

Nandini: (in her sleep) Mmm... Dadda, Nandu wants ice cream and chocolate.

Listening to this Manik chuckles.

Manik: (in mind) Even in her dreams she can't forget her chocolate and ice cream. (to Nandini) Nandu was a bad girl so no more chocolate and ice cream to you.

Now a pout formed on her lips.

Nandini:(still in sleep) Nandu is a good girl, not a bad girl. Dadda is bad always scolding Nandu.

Manik: Even in her dream she gets scolded by me.

He once again pecks her lips and lastly, her forehead and then drifts to sleep.

Next morning:

Manik woke up to an empty bed. He was confused because usually, he is the one who wakes up first and even wakes Nandini up. He checked bathroom but even that was empty then thought that maybe she might be downstairs so he decided to freshen up first and then go downstairs.

After half an hour he came out of the bathroom and saw a bouquet on the bed with a letter.