Chapter 45

The doctor gave permission to discharge Nandini the next morning. Everyone was excited and happy to have Nandini back in house after 3 months. They started preparing for a small welcome party. Everyone was busy in their work while Manik and Nandini were still in hospital completing few formalities before discharge.

Navya: Cabir hurry up they will be here any moment... Kaka have you cleaned their room? Mukti where is the cake? Is it still not baked?

Alia: Babe chill we have plenty of time... Everything will be done by the time they come.

Navya: My baby is coming back home after 3 months I want everything to be perfect. 

Cabir: Everything is perfect just look around you... Only the cake is remaining.

Navya: Hmm it's just that I am very excited... Now everything will be fine we are getting our happiness back.

She had few tears of happiness in her eyes which Cabir noticed and wiped it off.

Cabir: Now no more tears... Forget about the past.

Navya hugged him and he pecked her hairs.

Meanwhile in Hospital:

Nandini: Dadda when are we going home?

Manik: Nandini this the 5th time you are asking me the same question in last 5 min... I told you that doctor need to check you for one last time and then we are ready to go.

Nandini: I am excited to meet everyone.

Manik: You met them yesterday.

Nandini: Exactly that was yesterday... Now I want to meet them.

Manik: Nandini keep quiet and finger on your lips... No more talking if you utter even a word I will tell doctor to give you an injection that also a big one.

Her eyes widen when he mentioned about injection she immediately kept finger on her lips with a pout.

After sometime doctor came and Manik greeted him.

Doctor: So how are you feeling today? Any pain?

But she didn't reply.

Manik: Nandini doctor is asking you something answer him.

She just showed him her hand indicating that 'you told me to be quiet'. Manik shook his head in disbelief.

Manik: You can speak now.

Even the doctor laughed at her cuteness.

Doctor: Seems like someone was given a punishment.

Manik: Yes she was just excited to go home that she couldn't stop speaking.

Doctor: I see.. So how are you feeling young lady?

Nandini: I am fine doctor.. Please tell this to Dadda so that he won't force me to take those yucky medicines.

Doctor: No No you have to continue the medication for at least a month after a month you have to come for check up and if I feel you are fine then no medicines. (to Manik) I know that you will take proper care of her but still don't let her skip meal or medicines because her body cant fight on it's own so she need to take her meals and medicine and important thing dont let her walk on her own after a week you can make her walk with some support and dont let her walk on stairs on her own because if she lost her balance it might led to something else.

Manik: Dont worry doctor I will take care of it. Thank you for your assistance these days.

Doctor: That's my duty. Take care young girl have your meals properly. You can now go home.