20. {tracy stewart}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping... it was a real disorder." lydia explained to them all, "it was night terrors."

"well, now she's the night terror." stiles voiced, "especially since no one can find her."

the group were gathered at the car park, in between a bright yellow school bus and stiles' jeep.

"okay, i know we're all tired and miserable..." scott started, it had been a long night for most of them, "except for you two."

"oh, i'm sorry- this is all just mind-blowing." mason rambled.

"just happy to be here." franchie smiled.

stiles tapped the young girl, who he had known for a long time while shaking his head. "you shouldn't be, franny."

"don't crush her hopes." moonee spoke.

"you're a kitsune!" mason exclaimed, staring at kira, "i don't even know what that is!"

"i'm still learning." kira said, awkwardly.

"and moonee's an elemental!" mason exclaimed.

"elementum." she corrected him, "it's latin."

"liam, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle!" stiles groaned.

"uh, i'm in the inner circle?"

"no."

"guys, look, back to tracy." scott ordered, "she's just one lone wolf- we can find her."

"one lone, serial-killing wolf..." malia droned off.

"uh, she only killed one person, you know?" stiles stated, "the other two were mauled."

"like that's any better." moonee scoffed.

"all right, what do we do when we catch her?" stiles asked.

"i say we put her down." malia suggested.

"intense." mason nodded.

"guys, lets concentrate on catching her, first." scott shut her idea down, "we'll figure out the rest later."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

later on in the day, liam had been standing in the doorway, waiting for moonee to meet him outside the class. the boy hadn't gone in, he instantly noticed tracy and stayed outside. unfortunately, moonee didn't have his heightened senses and stupidly entered.

once she sat down, she glanced at the door to see liam. she gave him a look and decided to whisper, hoping he'd listen, "what are you doing outside?" she questioned.